Rangurzombies vs Cowdenbeef

Kryptonite

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why on earth did Sky pick this pish for televising? They have all the imagination of a toddler. At least their other pick is at a ground rarely on the box. All this is worthy of is a 2 minute goals round-up voiced by Connie McLaughlin.

So ra peepul could sit on their fat bigoted arses and watch from the comfort of their couches.

More sectarian abuse from Rangers fans at this game... Against Cowdenbeath. What a pathetic group of people.

What was being sung/said?

I was in govan rear, didn't hear anything?(And I would fully admit if I did - see previous posts)

all about waghorn and his hat trick

however that kick out he should have been red carded regardless of what the other guy did

only winning every week keeps this rangers team from having a poor disciplinary record

I don't like The Rangers as much as the next man but a red card for that would've been a tad harsh. I don't think he even connected and if he did the guy never felt it. If he should've been sent off for that then the guy he kicked out at should've been sent off for putting his head to Tavernier and Waghorn.

Archived