P&B Dead Pool 2016

Spain

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Feek bandwagon grows :)

We've been near the last couple of years, but I think we'll hit the 100 pages this time.

A year of death awaits.

It had better start soon. At this rate it's going to be a 99-way tie for the championship, unless a deadly December comes out of nowhere. #CanWeHave2015Back

If we're talking earliest hits I know in 2012 that I had a hit on 2nd Jan when Gary Ablett snuffed it.

I remember as saw it reported on way to Accies game at QoS on train (via Carlisle!)

Anyone remember a hit any earlier than that?

Out: Leslie Phillips CBE, In: Fernando Ricksen please Spain.

Sub: Out - 4 eyed Celtic underager Jay Beattie.

In- Abe Vigoda, overager Sal from The Godfather.

Does nobody read the rules? Both a PM to me, and confirmation in the thread thanks.

Plus ineligeable picks can't be subbed !?

I asked that earlier in the thread and nobody answered, to be honest I couldn't be arsed reading through all those rules and wasn't really enamoured with this new 'sub' rule.

f**k it, I'll stick with my 14.

I asked that earlier in the thread and nobody answered, to be honest I couldn't be arsed reading through all those rules and wasn't really enamoured with this new 'sub' rule.

Well done Boab. Some taking this too seriously. It's just a bit of fun.

Whilst I admire the sentiment the information you were looking for was in Rule 1 of the very first post of the thread:

Rule Changes

1. The Sub Rule - The big one, and all new for Dead Pool 2016... You can now make a substitution during the season. But only one. This must be done both via PM and publicly on this thread. Your substitution will not take effect until 2 weeks after you notify. If during that standing time your new pick dies you don't get the points AND you lose the pick you were removing. Substitutions are only eligible for base points and do not affect previous entrants solo-shots / deadly duos. Inelligible picks MAY NOT be subbed out.

I realise the game has kicked-off and the rules shouldn't be changed mid-season but perhaps in the future your outgoing sub should be removed from your team as soon as you submit your change !?

It does...?

I realise the game has kicked-off and the rules shouldn't be changed mid-season but perhaps in the future your outgoing sub should be removed from your team as soon as you submit your change !?

You only needed read the very rule you quoted. You can't get any points for Vladimir Morera anymore, and you have a 2 week standing time until Joey Feek is in play. You're essentially playing with a 14-man team until the 21st.

The only thing I should elaborate on here is that the two week rule applies to the date, not the specific time of day. As we seldom get quoted a time of death, we have to go by date only. This is why we don't f**k about with timezones either. The death occurs on whatever day it is locally where they are (as that's what will be quoted), and not based on GMT/BST days.

Archived