P&B Dead Pool 2016

Spain

I loved what's probably her most famous piece from her stand up. I can never think of Victoria Wood without singing "beat me on the bottom with a Woman's Weekly".

Wear your baggy Y-fronts with the loose elastic.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A bit of respect is in order here. It is truly tragic when talented people die so young.

"Gallows" humour has its place but we must think of families and friends who are suffering greatly as result of their sad and premature loss.

Lol, get tae....

'So young'....eligible for Saga holidays for the last 12 years isn't young.

Lol, get tae....

'So young'....eligible for Saga holidays for the last 12 years isn't young.

In terms of life expectancy, 62 is relatively young. Over the last few years, my wife and I have lost close friends and relatives at 18, 23, 28, 33, 37, 46, 50, 58, 61 and 63 to various cancers. I hope that you are spared the agony of watching your relatives and friends die in such agony. It's not funny at all unless you are a callous b*****d.

In terms of life expectancy, 62 is relatively young. Over the last few years, my wife and I have lost close friends and relatives at 18, 23, 28, 33, 37, 46, 50, 58, 61 and 63 to various cancers. I hope that you are spared the agony of watching your relatives and friends die in such agony. It's not funny at all unless you are a callous b*****d.

House.

Is cancer of the various bad?

Annoying things people post on Facebook thread for this pish.

Perhaps, Your Grace, you should avoid visiting the Dead Pool thread?

A bit of respect is in order here. It is truly tragic when talented people die so young.

"Gallows" humour has its place but we must think of families and friends who are suffering greatly as result of their sad and premature loss.

"Gallows" humour certainly does have it's place. I'd suggest somewhere appropriate like, in a game where people try and predict when famous people will die.

Edit: Also, if you were famous and died, I'd be Stratton here with a pun too. That's right, it's a lawnmower joke. Now f**k off.

Boo fucking hoo.

She was a pensioner , she got cancer, she died.

'Callous' would be adding 'talented' to their spiel to make it sound even more 'tragic', oh you used that one too, eh, worthy.

Look. It's a Dead Pool.

Over 7 million people will die next year, gonna pick just 15?

If not, make like an egg.

I'm 37. It could have been me. :(

"Gallows" humour certainly does have it's place. I'd suggest somewhere appropriate like, in a game where people try and predict when famous people will die.

Edit: Also, if you were famous and died, I'd be Stratton here with a pun too. That's right, it's a lawnmower joke. Now f**k off.

Despite your ignorant, moronic and uncaring response, I hope that you don't have to watch your loved ones die in agony as a result of cancer.

Boo fucking hoo.

She was a pensioner , she got cancer, she died.

'Callous' would be adding 'talented' to their spiel to make it sound even more 'tragic', oh you used that one too, eh, worthy.

Look. It's a Dead Pool.

Over 7 million people will die next year, gonna pick just 15?

If not, make like an egg.

Hopefully, you will be one of the 7 million.

Archived