P&B Dead Pool 2016

Spain

Er, okay. 

Yeah, like i said. I corrected myself before you even posted. I don't really see what you're aiming at here, is it because i pointed out you were being overly strange on the Prince thread? Calm down m8.

I also asked you to point out what was 'overly strange' or 'weird' about my posts and you haven't replied, in the context of the Prince thread it's your accusations that are a bit weird.

It seems to be you getting your knickers in a twist and that you have some issue with me, just reciprocating.

No hard feelings.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I also asked you to point out what was 'overly strange' or 'weird' about my posts and you haven't replied, in the context of the Prince thread it's your accusations that are a bit weird.

It seems to be you getting your knickers in a twist and that you have some issue with me, just reciprocating.

No hard feelings.

My apologies, I didn't realise you posed a question. I found your insistence that Prince died of AIDS then backing it up with a shitty video a bit odd. That okay?

No ones wetting their knickers, you've followed me here as you obviously didn't like it. That's a bit odd too.

Face it Tommy, you're an oddball.

My apologies, I didn't realise you posed a question. I found your insistence that Prince died of AIDS then backing it up with a shitty video a bit odd. That okay?

No ones wetting their knickers, you've followed me here as you obviously didn't like it. That's a bit odd too.

Face it Tommy, you're an oddball.

^That is sig worthy.

Insistence? I relayed a rumour, a rumour which is entirely plausible in light of recent events, you seem to have been offended by this!

Anyway enough about Prince, Chyna isn't going to get a foot note in the papers tomorrow after this!  :(

^That is sig worthy.

Insistence? I relayed a rumour, a rumour which is entirely plausible in light of recent events, you seem to have been offended by this!

Anyway enough about Prince, Chyna isn't going to get a foot note in the papers tomorrow after this!  :(

I don't think I've made anyones signature yet, I'd be honoured. 

Prince Philip getting on a lot of people's nerves by outliving Prince.

I'm also one who fleetingly enjoyed much of his work. He released a lot of guff in quick succession to free himself from the reins of a mistakenly-signed record contract, but his early stuff is terrific and in recent years I really liked his new band and his single featuring Lianne LaHavas.

R.I.P. 19px-Prince_logo.svg.png

Prince Philip getting on a lot of people's nerves by outliving Prince.

I'm also one who fleetingly enjoyed much of his work. He released a lot of guff in quick succession to free himself from the reins of a mistakenly-signed record contract, but his early stuff is terrific and in recent years I really liked his new band and his single featuring Lianne LaHavas.

R.I.P. 19px-Prince_logo.svg.png

Proved he was a league above many too with one of the best Superbowl Halftime shows in recent times IMO.

But still, RIPTAFKAP.

Proved he was a league above many too with one of the best Superbowl Halftime shows in recent times IMO.

But still, RIPTAFKAP.

I don't remember Prince Phillip's Super Bowl show. Was that the one with No Doubt blatantly miming, or the one where he did Born To Run?

I don't remember Prince Phillip's Super Bowl show. Was that the one with No Doubt blatantly miming, or the one where he did Born To Run?

It was great, he insulted absolutely everyone.

Prince's publisher has taken his catalogue off Spotify. Always good to see someone making the most of it

It's been off for a while beforehand, Tidal exclusive.

But still, RIPTAFKAP.

It was crazy how good it was, considering he did in the middle off a downpour, whilst wearing heels, hell he even made the Foo Fighters song sound good. Alway sad to see someone who can shred a guitar like that go.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NN3gsSf-Ys&feature=youtu.be

That beeb article is what I was coming on to post aswell.

Will this carry on?

The bad news? Yes, probably. "Over the next 10 years, these people will get into their 80s and it is going to continue at this level," Nick Serpell says.
"And that doesn't count the surprise deaths, when people die that shouldn't."
For the time being, the normally half-hour compilation of obituaries Nick produces for BBC News at the end of every year will be extended: this year, he says he has already been given permission to make it an hour long.

Also of note from that article is the fact that the Deathlist has a pretty poor hit rate. Normally 2 or less out of 50? Only 5 in 50 so far this year? Njord have a word with them.

That beeb article is what I was coming on to post aswell.

Also of note from that article is the fact that the Deathlist has a pretty poor hit rate. Normally 2 or less out of 50? Only 5 in 50 so far this year? Njord have a word with them.

The committee don't post as such. The 'List' is theirs alone and they don't go for the likes of Feek.

Some if the other games have an unreal strike rate.

And given the amount of Scots in there, I'm sure I'm not the only p&b'r ;)

Archived