New Forfar manager

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What ever happened to Stevie Husband who played for you boys? I thought he looked a good player if he could've got fit. Never looked the sharpest of players but touch, passing and vision looked good.

As Fred said, he's now with Kelty Hearts. I've heard he was a disruptive influence in the dressing room and prone to causing trouble. His two lovely black eyes at the final pre playoff game last season would indicate there may be truth in those stories.

He scored a few sublime goals and, as you said, his passing and vision was very good. Not exactly a natural athlete though and perhaps his lifestyle contributed?

His leaving of ourselves was a bit more acrimonious I'd say.

As for management, I'm pretty sure Rab has no interest in management - at least he didn't used to - he stated that he thought there was too much backstabbing in management that he couldn't cope and wanted to be a GK coach instead.

Going by what a mate said(not a reliable source) but he spoke to Rab in the Ferry and asked about if he was interested in the Ferf job. Boy said he never said yes or no but I'd assume down the line once he gives up playing he will be interested in a anaging career somewhere. Like yourself I can't see it happening but perhaps an assistant to someone, perhaps Barry in the future.

Management team - dickless

Support - no balls

Team - bunch of Fannie's

Nuf said

Having to edit such a short post - handless

Thinking an apostrophe between e and s in fannies makes the word plural - brainless

Listing your team as Scotland - lifeless

Enough said?

Archived