Falkirk v The Glorious Glasgow Rangers

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What was the Baird incident people are going on about?

Basically the young lad O Hara had a shot that was going in at the back post but Baird run on to touch it and the linesman flagged him off, it was a close call whether he was off or whether he touched it before it went over the line but this might help..

post-14721-14505315266495_thumb.jpg

Basically the young lad O Hara had a shot that was going in at the back post but Baird run on to touch it and the linesman flagged him off, it was a close call whether he was off or whether he touched it before it went over the line but this might help..

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1450531525.281525.jpg

He was miles offside, a close call :lol:

Was the ball definitely going in? It looked to me like it was heading for the post. I'd imagine Falkirk TV will have a better angle of the direction of the ball as it's filmed from the other side. 3-1 Sevco in the end, unfortunately.

Was the ball definitely going in? It looked to me like it was heading for the post. I'd imagine Falkirk TV will have a better angle of the direction of the ball as it's filmed from the other side. 3-1 Sevco in the end, unfortunately.

It was definitely going in.

Yes. I'm pretty much bang on the angle . It was definitely going in.

Definitely.

post-14721-14505317701847_thumb.jpg

baird will be kicking himself. Great game so far some slick passing by both teams. Rangers looking a tad more dangerous in the opposition half. Very good advert for the artificial pitch and how at this time of year it trumps tattie feilds like ours.

Archived