Falkirk v The Glorious Glasgow Rangers

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It probably does cost less but that's simply because of the ludicrous wages the likes of McCulloch and Black etc were on. Lets face it bringing in better players than them on lesser wages wisnae going to be that difficult for anyone with a bit of decent managerial experience.

Rogers

Muirhead-McCracken-Grant-Leahy

Alston-Kerr-Vaulks-Sibbs

Baird-O'Hara

No need to make any changes from the team that went to Easter Road. Knowing Houstie he'll take O'Hara out and bring in Ryan Blair to pack the midfield, but Sevco at home is less daunting than Hibs away for me and I hope he keeps Lee Miller in the supersub role.

How will Falkirk play this?

Obviously Houston will get Falkirk up for this but will they have a go? or will they do what other teams have been enjoying success with and pack the box with 10 players?

Will your crowd be intimidating weak referees to give non existent fouls because you've clearly run out of ideas on how to score?

Be nice to play Rangers with only 11 men this time.

Expecting a sell out here! Imagine of the 8,000 odd there will be about 7,000 that live within 10 miles of the ground. Really hope some of these two game a season Gers fans see there club beaten on Saturday. Falkirk deserve a win against Rangers at some point, been very unlucky in recent years.

Play 2 upfront against them

I fancy our front 2 against there 2 speed merchants at the back..

Could be a fair few goals scored if Falkirk open up and attack, icreckon we'd edge it tho...

Just found it funny that it was announced almost proudly twice in this thread so far.

What a completely bizarre statement!! Are you not proud when your club manages to attract enough fans to sell it out like ?

Its rare for Falkirk to completely sell out, especially with it being on tv as well. So of course we would be proud that we are doing well enough to achieve this.

Archived