Falkirk v The Glorious Glasgow Rangers

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a completely bizarre statement!! Are you not proud when your club manages to attract enough fans to sell it out like ?

Its rare for Falkirk to completely sell out, especially with it being on tv as well. So of course we would be proud that we are doing well enough to achieve this.

I've noticed a really boring trend in this forum lately with regards to people taking posts too literally. Seems to be a popular response from the **** so not too surprised to see Falkirk following suit.

I've noticed a really boring trend in this forum lately with regards to people taking posts too literally. Seems to be a popular response from the **** so not too surprised to see Falkirk following suit.

People weren't taking you literally they were just wondering what you were slavering about.

Falkirk's had a great start to the season and their fans are backing their team for what should be a great game.

Isn't that what we all want, bouncing grounds and some good competition.

And fans swapping food and drink through the segregation :P

Shows that when given a chance that fitba fans can get on with each other, like the ww1 xmas fitba match.

Brotherly love.

How do you know these players are on less though?

Just because I know that the budget spent this season is less than last. To quote Mark Warburton 'its disrespectful ' .... to disclose a players wage tho It is clearly known that last season one player alone was on £72k a month.

Anyway I've said many times before Falkirk are doing brilliantly considering their resources compared to Rangers and Hibs! However when teams oppose each other Pro players/ managers and most fans never think who has spent what as you are only interested in winning the game. 11v11 may the better team on the day win. That's what football is all about!

See i dont have any problem with fans mixing as long as they can behave. Last season i had a rangers fan and his son sat next to me nothing went wrong cuase he wasnt being a fanny. Obviously it cant be a total patg free for all but i think . Strangely that segregation can make it worse. Some of these wee fannies act the big man when theres several layers of barrier in between them but i doubt theyd start on someone sitting next to them

I think it's clear, I almost genuinely lolled at that 8000 sell out comment and have raised the backs of a few posters as a result, one of which is a St Mirren fan.

You still haven't explained why you find an 8000 crowd funny! It's way over the average attendance for the league and everyone on this forum is looking forward to it. If you are trying to take the piss out of us for having a smaller ground than Easter Road then you've got about 20 clubs of similar stature to say the same thing to. I don't understand your angle whatsoever.

You still haven't explained why you find an 8000 crowd funny! It's way over the average attendance for the league and everyone on this forum is looking forward to it. If you are trying to take the piss out of us for having a smaller ground than Easter Road then you've got about 20 clubs of similar stature to say the same thing to. I don't understand your angle whatsoever.

Maybe he's excited by the thousands of empty seats at Easter Rd.

Apparently that's in this year.

I'm not about to start explaining myself because some boy on the internet has asked me to. If you didn't like a light hearted comment about your club that's fair enough but don't make it out to be a bigger issue than it is.

I'm not about to start explaining myself because some boy on the internet has asked me to. If you didn't like a light hearted comment about your club that's fair enough but don't make it out to be a bigger issue than it is.

So essentially even you don't have a clue what your on about. Thought as much.

Oh Billy!!!

I have thought of you as one of the better Hibees, but you are just not making any sense these days.

Anyway, do we think Houston will go with 2 up front for this with O'Hara starting, same as against hibs ? Going by form I would of said out of the 2 games this is the one we could take something from.

Archived