Pollok v Rob Roy

lonewolfie

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still no highlights?

Is this gonna be 1 of they films that disappears forever like the Roswell landings or the Zapruder film ???

Or the footage of the Rob Roy vs Bo'ness Scottish cup tie a few years back that never seen light of day after they blew it late on? How mysterious.

I found out from a childhood friend close to the club that the bo'ness utd game was filmed by someone who had nothing to do with the club (not a rob roy supporter , a one off and it was chased up with no success) and was outwith the control of the club as weather it got published or not.

The rabs supporters that day took defeat well in terrible circumstances nothing untoward happened in the game nothing to hide a case of a lazy arsed total amateur of a cameraman.

I remember this game so well due to the drama of it and as it was my first game back supporting the rabs having lived away for many a year.

I think we can put this one down as a cover up which in a way i can understand as nobody want their club to look bad in public i suspect it won't happen very often or if ever again.

Thanks for the goal anyway and i look forward to the return game.

As ever Mon The Famous Rabs!!

I think that the Pollok highlights, whilst excellent in quality, do tend to be fiercely one sided which is to be expected.

They are always quick to highlight and show slow motion replays of them being hard done by so it's no surprise that people are having a go for them not putting Saturday's up when their own side appear to be culpable.

I for one hope they do get shown so we can have a debate as to what went on. That's what makes football and forums like this fun.

Davie just put the whole match up don't bother with the highlights. What ever highlights you post will be seen as ether leaning towards Pollok or not have shown the right parts.

I might be wrong but has the goal not been posted already so maybe that was the only highlight.

Mon the Lok now

Archived