Pollok v Rob Roy

lonewolfie

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shameful scenes - my god how dramatic!

Some handbags at the end of the game coming after a poor tackle by a KRR player.

No worse than seen at other football matches up and down the country and abroad when a game has got out of the control of the ref.

I suspect you didn't see what went on at the end this is what i am referring to.

Please feel free to ask the pollok committee why they apologised for the scenes at the pavilion.

If a Rob Roy supporter can't come on here without being accused of being someone else no wonder very few actually come on and post.

At full time I was at the pavilion end at the gate/fence and left after the Rob Roy players had began to enter the pavilion.

That is why I have mentioned earlier in the thread I didn't notice what really happened with McKenzie and Walkers sending off as was at other end of the ground and there was a lot going on, obviously seen a lunge by the rob Roy player at Alan and then him push someone but when the players all got into a pushing match couldn't see what was going on except the usual handbags when players gather in that situation, took me a moment to realize walker was sent off as was also talking to someone when it happened.

The last Pollok person to leave the park and enter the pavilion area was the manager and he was beside the ref. The rob Roy players then entered 15/20 seconds later.

When i say the end i mean the after match stuff.

The challenge by Duff at the end was careless a forwards challenge a yellow the reaction after was silly from the pollok players they got what they deserved for me , a case of frustrations at own poor performance getting to them.

Shame nobody is talking about the football on this thread.

The top 2 teams in the Super Premier Division play & nobody is talking football.

Rob Roy went to their closest challengers & won the game with a very well worked goal.

They deserve respect, & have to be taken seriously in the league race.

Big test for Pollok this Saturday, when Hurlford come to town,who will be desperate to take all 3 points.

The SAS have requested a copy of the match footage, for future training courses.

Shame nobody is talking about the football on this thread.

The top 2 teams in the Super Premier Division play & nobody is talking football.

Rob Roy went to their closest challengers & won the game with a very well worked goal.

They deserve respect, & have to be taken seriously in the league race.

Big test for Pollok this Saturday, when Hurlford come to town,who will be desperate to take all 3 points.

The SAS have requested a copy of the match footage, for future training courses.

Very good like it young man.

I thought he was Whitevanman, f**k he's disappeared also, this carry on would have been right up his exhaust pipe tae.

I think the bold boy may have a few aliases.

Good to see yi back anyway man. Feeling refreshed from your sabbatical?

All of this because the highlights haven't been posted. The game is over, what does it matter what they do or don't show.

Some of the comments on here strike me as people slowing down to look at a car crash

apologies if that's what came across, would never criticise the guys that do the highlights, having done a wee bit myself it's a ball buster at times .Any way well done to KRR,looks like a very interesting title race, Talbot have got a real challenge on their hands this season.

I myself haven't been to every game but the feeling i get is the rabs are just enjoying the ride nobody yet anyway is talking about a title race or anything like that more getting to the safety points total which i gather is around 26 or 27.

I myself haven't been to every game but the feeling i get is the rabs are just enjoying the ride nobody yet anyway is talking about a title race or anything like that more getting to the safety points total which i gather is around 26 or 27.

The more you post, the more I believe the other guys are correct.

Welcome back Brian. 8)

apologies if that's what came across, would never criticise the guys that do the highlights, having done a wee bit myself it's a ball buster at times .Any way well done to KRR,looks like a very interesting title race, Talbot have got a real challenge on their hands this season.

Wasn't aiming it at anyone in particular, just feel some of the criticism is OTT (not from you by the way). Guys who video games do it for the love of their club. If it were me why would I want to show something that might show my club in a negative light?

Rednblack is getting stuck on the highlights when he should be enjoying his teams victory and fantastic run in the league. Having been going to Junior games for a long time (my first Arthurlie game was 29 years ago :bairn ) I have seen a lot worse than what is being talked about at the end of the game. I'm not condoning what happened (if it did happen) as there is no place for it now in football.. If it were me I would be crowing about the play of my team and not talking about the opponents.

Not every poster tht supports the roy is rob roy guy. Ive actually been made paranoid 2 post incase im accused of being him. I get he is a wind up merchant...a good 1! But we roy fans arent all like him and would like 2 b able 2 post on pie n bovril without being shot down because of peoples opinions of rrg.

Not every poster tht supports the roy is rob roy guy. Ive actually been made paranoid 2 post incase im accused of being him. I get he is a wind up merchant...a good 1! But we roy fans arent all like him and would like 2 b able 2 post on pie n bovril without being shot down because of peoples opinions of rrg.

Well said bud. ;) And dont worry,a few sessions of CBT should put you right back on your feet. :)

Archived