Rangers vs Hibs

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So if by some fluke we fail to win this league who would you rather catch in the play offs?

Cracking question.

I love the idea of Falkirks playoff route being Raith, Hibs and Killie.

Sadly that means Rangers winning the league, but you can't have everything.

And the mask slips, always knew Rangers were your big team. It all makes sense now.

Based on what I've seen at the bairnebeu the Rangers hibs it and the hibees OFirmed it with a penalty that never was so I'd take the Rangers in the play offs, of course they would have to beat the Ton/Raith first.

Edited to add of course beating kille in the play off and sending them into oblivion would be priceless

Why on earth you'd get a train to Ibrox beats me.

Train to the city centre, drinks in the spoons with the bar in the circle round the middle of the pub looking into the square and a taxi for a sky diver shared isn't the worst idea mate, avoid the underground at all costs but there's nothing like getting off the train from the capital into Glasgow with your scarf on.

The difference, Hibs are playing not that well and getting wins the majority of the time. You play badly and draw with the likes of Morton and Livingston while losing against the good sides.

I agree. However this is another game and I don't think there are many fans of any team who think Hibs can go to Ibrox not play well and win. Forget past results, some have been fortunate wins ( at Falkirk and last Sat v QOS ) Both teams will have to play very well to win and yes it would be better playing well going into the match but it will be decided by playing well on the day and of course having that slice of football luck! I do hope both teams finish with eleven players and get an equal share of luck and then we can make an informed decision on both teams on who is going to win the league.

Score draw please. And few red cards would do nicely.

Yes that would be perfect for Falkirk. Nobody wants to see players getting injured however you could have hoped for that as well! Remember some may come to an informed decision after the match that neither of them will win the league. I assume some other fans will have already come to that decision! ????

In today's papers our plan B is to do plan A better, IMO a big mistake as while we've got good players at this level, they're a bit below the level needed to make this system work.

In today's papers our plan B is to do plan A better, IMO a big mistake as while we've got good players at this level, they're a bit below the level needed to make this system work.

I don't believe there is a team on the planet that can every week regardless of the opposition leave CBs exposed as Rangers do ! I genuinely feel sorry for them. In all my experience ive never even heard a manager/coach discuss playing this unless of course losing in the last ten mins of a match! Strikers must love playing against Rangers. Foderingham's two wonder saves v Falkirk, taking nothing away from the shots, only happened because of the amount of space given to the strikers. Every game is the same. The strikers work from central to wide to find the space that Travernier and Wallace have left! Remember it was Odwawa that gave away the corner for Falkirk second goal. Travenier up the park, similiar to Wilson's foul for the penalty.

Archived