Rangers vs Hibs

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Back Post Misses

Stubbs doing Warburton's job for him this week in terms of motivating Rangers.

No need for a Sevco team talk with all the blawing Stubbs has done. The man has clearly spent too much time in George Craig's company. Is Alan referring to himself in the third tense yet? Only a matter of time...........

No need for a Sevco team talk with all the blawing Stubbs has done. The man has clearly spent too much time in George Craig's company. Is Alan referring to himself in the third tense yet? Only a matter of time...........

Your such a bitter wee man :lol:

Guest Back Post Misses

Mate, I was talking about 5 wins in two years including absolute hammerings involving the two clubs on this thread, one being my team. once only by one goal. Why you would have to get your beak in, then greet is just daft son. And again I'm talking about this minute as in playing them on Monday.

About thirdly, of course not. I would rather boast your club hasn't finished above us in the league in about 50 years. Never mind 3 recent wins.

44 years get it right

Guest Back Post Misses

Your such a bitter wee man :lol:

Bitter about what ? Explain please?

Because I think Stubbs and Hibs are an accident waiting to happen.............again

Because I think Stubbs and Hibs are an accident waiting to happen.............again

You're a complete disaster on Hibs threads, come across as a bitter fud.

Keep banging on about George Craig please, it's hilarious. The guys a hero of Hibs fans for shafting Falkirk. :lol:

Did you not claim the same before we beat you at home about 8 games into our 15 unbeaten?

I expect you to be on hibs threads when we're challenging for Europe next season claiming the same.

We've fallen even further than I thought possible if Alan f*ckin Stubbs is getting the upper hand on the 'mind games' pish !!

We've fallen even further than I thought possible if Alan f*ckin Stubbs is getting the upper hand on the 'mind games' pish !!

You've no idea how low you have fallen or are going to fall.

It's tremendous! :lol: with respect, obv.

Guest Back Post Misses

Did you not claim the same before we beat you at home about 8 games into our 15 unbeaten?

I expect you to be on hibs threads when we're challenging for Europe next season claiming the same.

Challenging for Europe? How do you manage that playing in the Championship?

Guest Back Post Misses

I know I do.Please explain what it means. I'm familiar with the "third person" expression which would appear to fit here, but "third tense" is new to me.

Oops that is what I meant. Hands up!!

When Craig was at Falkirk he used to be interviewed and would say if you are asking what George Craig would say..........of course we are asking what George Craig would say........

The David Brent of football

Archived