The Famous Aberdeen v Inverness Caledonian Thistle, 26/12/2015

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Bob Mahelp

Whereas dropping 2 points at home is hardly a cause for cartwheels, it's always pleasant to get a last minute equaliser after being 2-0 down, and give a bit GIRFUY to all the Dons haters.

:thumsup2:thumsup2

Poor display from us. Caley should've been at least 2-0 up in the first half. I don't really know what happened for their pen, no Dons player complained though so I'm assuming it was fair. Collum couldn't wait to give it (because it's a conspiracy) though.

We only got going once McGinn scored due to their defender cocking up. After that, we should've won, but oh well. A draw was the right result really.

Fingers are too cold to type any more than that. Collum is a c**t, useless.

I didn't think it was a penalty, though RDS not the best place for a view. Quinn doesn't appear to do anything aside from stand his ground.

I sit in the south so could only really see Quinn falling over. What about our pen? That seemed dodgy as well, tbh.

I sit in the south so could only really see Quinn falling over. What about our pen? That seemed dodgy as well, tbh.

RedTV said they had no idea what it was for. Apparent handball but none of them saw it. Maybe balancing things out like he did with the corners.

From where I was sitting, it looked like Quinn made some contact. But Draper went down like an auld wiffie being hit with a strong wind. Soft pen.

For the Dons pen, Devine certainly had his arm outstretched when the shot came in and he blocked it. No idea if it hit his arm..... not that it's relevant when Collum has the whistle.

From where I was sitting, it looked like Quinn made some contact. But Draper went down like an auld wiffie being hit with a strong wind. Soft pen.

For the Dons pen, Devine certainly had his arm outstretched when the shot came in and he blocked it. No idea if it hit his arm..... not that it's relevant when Collum has the whistle.

:lol:

Guest Bob Mahelp

I thought that for 60 minutes Ice Tea were by far the better team and deserved to be 2-0 up.

Then suddenly Aberdeen realised there was a football game to be played, Sneckie shat themselves, and everything turned on its head.

In the end, we should and could have won. McLean was a bawhair away from the goal of the season.

Archived