Next Celtic Manager

414 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 862
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The days of "living and breathing " Celtic are long gone. Most of the players nowadays could not give a rats for 1916 , the Vatican , "the celtic way" etc . Celtic need a decent manager who can get hungry players and have them well drilled and organised.

There is a growing chasm between the modern football and the old firm supporter who thinks their club in special.

The days of "living and breathing " Celtic are long gone. Most of the players nowadays could not give a rats for 1916 , the Vatican , "the celtic way" etc . Celtic need a decent manager who can get hungry players and have them well drilled and organised.

There is a growing chasm between the modern football and the old firm supporter who thinks their club in special.

Wait.

You're saying you want a team of Anthony Stokes'?

Wait.

You're saying you want a team of Anthony Stokes'?

I want nothing in this regard.

Anthony Stokes , btw, always strikes me as a bit lazy on the pitch and lacks a bit of guts . My point is that being "celtic minded " does not matter a jot in modern football. Probably never did tbh.

I want nothing in this regard.

Anthony Stokes , btw, always strikes me as a bit lazy on the pitch and lacks a bit of guts . My point is that being "celtic minded " does not matter a jot in modern football. Probably never did tbh.

Probably did years ago especially when celtic won the European cup.

now not so much.

I'd agree on the most part 99% of players don't care about the club and are just there for their monthly slice. However anyone who's watched Niall McGinn sulk around doing as little as possible in Aberdeen v Celtic games will back me up in saying some players remain "Celtic minded".

I can't speak for McGinn as I have not analysed his performances . First and foremost any sportsman should first have a personal pride to do their best . Then their professional integrity and a responsibility to the people who make sacrifices to pay their wages should ensure 100 %.

I can't speak for McGinn as I have not analysed his performances . First and foremost any sportsman should first have a personal pride to do their best . Then their professional integrity and a responsibility to the people who make sacrifices to pay their wages should ensure 100 %.

Unless your Mark Viduka whereby 70% is perfectly acceptable.

• 1 month later...

Bump.

Just in case

Favourite to be next Celtic manager (as of about 6pm tonight) is Moyes at 2/1. Like he'd take that job when EPL/Championship managers get emptied regularly.

Would pmsl if Delia got potted now (instead of the end of the season) and the 2nd favourite in the betting was approached.

He wouldn't refuse the job :lol: and the seethe from Hibs fans would be epic.

Favourite to be next Celtic manager (as of about 6pm tonight) is Moyes at 2/1. Like he'd take that job when EPL/Championship managers get emptied regularly.

Would pmsl if Delia got potted now (instead of the end of the season) and the 2nd favourite in the betting was approached.

He wouldn't refuse the job :lol: and the seethe from Hibs fans would be epic.

Stubbs made a tremendously strange comment about him being in the same boat as Stokes and Henderson after the match today...

Archived