Riordan hits new low

I can actually see what some of the Hibs loyal's here are saying, but given that Boyd is still doing it at the top level and Deek has been finished for years, I'd argue that in fact makes Boyd better. Maybe because he's made more of his, in some people's eyes, 'lesser' ability.

Deek's certainly was more technically gifted than Boyd, but Boyd's scored more goals, continues to do so, and made more of his ability.

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yer hole.

If anything, Kris Boyd massively over achieved. That anyone even mentions him in the same breath as Henrik Larsson due to goals scored, despite his lack of talent is testament to this.

Boyd made the very most out of little talent and is presumably set for life.

Riordan made comparatively little from bucketloads of talent and will likely be bumming it up Princes Street tapping Hibees at 40 if he lives that fucking long.

Boyd was a tremendous talent coming through at Killie. He should have had a much better career.

Nonsense. Boyd has had a good career.

Is he not the all time top goal scorer in Scotland...

He's had an alright career yes, could have had a better one though. A bit like Scott Brown.

He's had an alright career yes, could have had a better one though. A bit like Scott Brown.

He's had a good career, no matter what way you want to look at it.

Whereas Riordan has been a total waste of space for the majority of his!!

He's had a good career, no matter what way you want to look at it.

Whereas Riordan has been a total waste of space for the majority of his!!

Playing for Killie the majority of his career can't be classified as "good" sorry. Boyd was finished at a decent level a few years back too.

Riordan has been shite the last 5 years of a 15 year career so hardly the majority either.

Playing for Killie the majority of his career can't be classified as "good" sorry. Boyd was finished at a decent level a few years back too.

Riordan has been shite the last 5 years of a 15 year career so hardly the majority either.

Are you trolling?

Riordan was great, and better than all of them. Celtic ruined him. 

I think folk like you are the problem, tbh. Any time Riordan hits a rough patch he scampers back to Edinburgh, surrounds himself with Hibs fans and has them all agreeing with him thats lifes been so cruel to him and its somebody elses fault that its not going well.

Can't argue with most of that. Sad his talent didn't take him further. Lived the dream though and scored over 100 goals for a side outside the old firm.

Is that his eulogy you have written for his funeral?  Inspirational.

I think folk like you are the problem, tbh. Any time Riordan hits a rough patch he scampers back to Edinburgh, surrounds himself with Hibs fans and has them all agreeing with him thats lifes been so cruel to him and its somebody elses fault that its not going well.

Is that not what Boyd done with Killie after being released by Rangers last season for being pretty shite?

:lol:

Oh, he's a nutbar. I watched him before/after, Celtic never helped.

Good to remember, he also left for China. Made a fortune there.

:lol:

Oh, he's a nutbar. I saw him before/after, Celtic never helped.

Also remember, he also left for China. Made a fortune there.

Stayed for 2 months got paid up a year of his contract.

Yep. I blame Strachan for Riordan and ruining Scott Brown.

Spot on, I can't believe Strachan managed to stay out of the press when he was getting Riordan chucked out of all those night clubs for being a ned.

Archived