Riordan hits new low

You've got previous for lying about throwing him out a club so I'll take this with a pinch of salt.

Don't feel bitter that you weren't classy enough to drink down George Street. Nobody holds it against you that a night on the town in your household is a local bar in Leith then home for a ham shank.

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You've got previous for lying about throwing him out a club so I'll take this with a pinch of salt.

Well at least you won't have to hear my spouting next season. Ahh shit that's right you will won't you 😂

I dragged him out a nightclub in Edinburgh George st. He threw a bottle at a punter. Throwing his name about. Arm right round the throat and wham. 2months later he comes to another nightclub I worked at while he had his town ban. Trying to throw his cash sbout offering me 500quid to get in. I'd have taken it if it weren't for the cameras then threw him out the exit

Any other fictional tales to regale us all with ?

So you did ya fanny. Anyone in the company of Riordan in any club know he's quiet as f**k who's pals are all mongos. Throwing bottles etc would be front page of the sun.

Did Deek ever join you and wee Ivan for a pint?

Archived