Riordan hits new low

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just had a listen to the podcast, doesn't come across quite as badly as I expected him to but he's definitely deluded.

Hasn't played regularly for about 3 seasons, made only 1 league start last season, is 33 and still thinks he's got 3 or 4 years left in him at the top level.

I'm now starting to feel sorry for him.

• 4 months later...

I'm sure he'd strike up a great relationship with Skacel.

They are made for each other. Peas in a pod, given they are both former star players who are at the end of their careers. He can sing that song that Rudi likes. They can discuss the pros and cons of Brexit and just generally be the odd couple of Starks Park.

3 hours ago, Mark Connolly said:

Attending a game at Somerset when you don't have to is a real low though.

Watching the inform team in the league is a real low though?

I know McCall laughed when it was suggested he was there as a trialist for Ayr or there in any capacity with Ayr United.

He wouldn't travel to watch Ayr vs Queens unless there was a genuine reason for doing so. One reason being he's been in contact about signing for one of them. Was a cracking striker in his day who scored goals for fun. If he can get fit then who knows...

He wouldn't travel to watch Ayr vs Queens unless there was a genuine reason for doing so. One reason being he's been in contact about signing for one of them. Was a cracking striker in his day who scored goals for fun. If he can get fit then who knows...

It's a shame he's an utter fanny and has been a complete failure anywhere other than Hibs. A career ruined by a shocking attitude [emoji52]

Archived