Hearts v Dundee United

The folk around me who were booing seemed to be doing so because a striker was not being brought on.

Since you were there how about a little analysis. Anything positive to take out the game?

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aye. But then cheered Swanson on. Dinghies.

Well, yes...

Since you were there how about a little analysis. Anything positive to take out the game?

Nothing much other than clutching at straws, although as I was mildly shitfaced you may be asking the wrong person. Demel was alright, but isn't fit. Rankin slogged away with limited success, Erskine worked hard but was blowing out of his arse in the second half, our fans were alright, Durnan is suspended for the derby. No problem with the effort shown, we're just not very good.

I feel for Szromnik. As you said with Durnan, he is simply not good enough, which is not his fault. He made a couple of ok saves after half time. Making saves he should be making counts as progress.

Our chances of staying up are pretty much zero.

There is a section of United fans, especially on mad and who sit around the ETL that a part of me would love to see relegated.

I don't know if that's some kind of civil war thing or if United have made me so depressed it's a kind of self harm.

I feel the same about the two absolute roasters who sit behind me in the GF lower. Knowing how painful they would find relegation actually makes me feel much better about the prospect.

Archived