Brechin v Forfar 2/1/16

Cooncil meeting.....Farfar want some dosh for a plastic pitch where can we find £50000? I know some cooncilor fae Farfar says" Lets take it from the Brechin Shitty Hall improvement fund"

True story!!! :lol:

Never knew that the Cooncil had so much sense

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cooncil meeting.....Farfar want some dosh for a plastic pitch where can we find £50000? I know some cooncilor fae Farfar says" Lets take it from the Brechin Shitty Hall improvement fund"

True story!!! :lol:

Seems a reasonable story and a far better use of funds.

Arbroath .....nae wuman's tean. Brechin.....nae wuman's team . Farfar Farmington ......Perfect. Now find a location...........What's behind that wall at the other side of Farmington's pitch ? Floodlights and everything . ...........Forfar Athletic you say ? That is even better , they can help subsidise it ............Nah , Dick has spunked all the money on players................There's still a way though. Get the council involved ...........and so it develops !

All tongue in cheek of course !!!! :rolleyes:

You should know by now the council strip Brechins assets to promote the benefit of other Council burghs. Just ask where all our common good money went and their is a lot of heads down and feet shuffling. Asking the council to do anything for the betterment of brechin is a kin to putting up a couple of terrorists on a jolly.

You should know by now the council strip Brechins assets to promote the benefit of other Council burghs. Just ask where all our common good money went and their is a lot of heads down and feet shuffling. Asking the council to do anything for the betterment of brechin is a kin to putting up a couple of terrorists on a jolly.

Nae wonder , it's a shitehole

• 4 weeks later...

See there was another match abandoned at The Mecca of football that is Station Park on Saturday ! This time due to the weather ! Surely Not I thought when I read it !!! This stadium was deemed unbreakable at New a Year. ,!

Things change in a year , quickly , by looking at our sides

• 2 weeks later...

Archived