Hibs v Raith

You have to charge the away fans what you are charging the home fans in the stand equivalent to the one we are situated in. That's why it's not raised. Raith and away fans pay the same as our famous five stand chaps.

Erm, not necessarily.

What you do is charge vastly inflated priced for the games against Sevco and Hibs but issue vouchers to to home fans in the preceding game giving them the chance to use them to gain admission at a sensible price.

That way you cream the visitors and the fair weather fans, and at the same time reward your regular fans by not hiking the prices for them.

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My view: if the price is an issue simply don't go. I'd happily pay Hibs entry cost if it was a one off cup game, maybe a few years ago when they were an established Premier team and it would be exciting to play them but now that they're in our league the novelty factor has wore off.

Erm, not necessarily.

What you do is charge vastly inflated priced for the games against Sevco and Hibs but issue vouchers to to home fans in the preceding game giving them the chance to use them to gain admission at a sensible price.

That way you cream the visitors and the fair weather fans, and at the same time reward your regular fans by not hiking the prices for them.

Which is more grounds for away fans of the teams being creamed to moan. But we don't. Because we are happy to pay as much as we do at home to support our side regardless of the sub standard stadia we find ourselves in without moaning like f**k about the pricing. I know, we are heroes.

My view: if the price is an issue simply don't go. I'd happily pay Hibs entry cost if it was a one off cup game, maybe a few years ago when they were an established Premier team and it would be exciting to play them but now that they're in our league the novelty factor has wore off.

A cup game the gates are split between both sides, so when we bring about 3,000 through on Saturday at least it will majorly go back to singing a dece player or two in Jan :)

Glad I came back into this thread to see the Fifers stoop to the depths of yer ma humour and we're getting ticket prices brought up yet again which is about as inventive as Kincardine pulling boys up about their punctuation.

Which is more grounds for away fans of the teams being creamed to moan. But we don't. Because we are happy to pay as much as we do at home to support our side regardless of the sub standard stadia we find ourselves in without moaning like f**k about the pricing. I know, we are heroes.

I get it you went for the clever anagram but cocked it up by missing the A,L & other S ;)

Glad I came back into this thread to see the Fifers stoop to the depths of yer ma humour and we're getting ticket prices brought up yet again which is about as inventive as Kincardine pulling boys up about their punctuation.

Keep up! This thread is dead. The your maw patter and the likes is now in the Cup Forum. You can use that inventive Fife Tramp line in there. There's also the tried and tested 'six fingers' and 'incest' stuff too.

Archived