Ross co v Killie

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not much to add that hasn't been said with regard to the match.

I never noticed any pitch invasion but it sounds hilarious!

Hope all of the supporters (both Killie and County) managed home okay, as the weather turned really bad after the match.

We were stuck on the A9, just after the dual carriageway ends near Moy, as a tree came down across the road and I heard of others near Findhorn bridge too.

Idk bud just walked past him n he was purple faced telling his wee mate how it was a disgrace. Some loon.

I was late getting to the game, heard the match start as I walked over the bridge and the only other person buying a ticket at the portacabin was a small very drunk Kilmarnock fan with a grey hoodie that looked like the lad that tried to get onto the pitch when they scored their second. Maybe he gave up with his protests having traveled all that way up to Dingwall only to be left behind standing around in a car park while his team was playing.

I'm really pleased for Gardyne, he wasn't given sufficient chance at United IMO. He wasn't the most prolific when he did play but I felt he was often played out of position.

I'm glad he's doing the business for you guys as he strikes me as someone who works hard for his success.

Archived