Falkirk vs Hibernian - 17/01/16

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apparently Hibs have until 1230 today to register Stokes for tomorrow.

Can he be match fit though? Only played 2 games in 6 months.

He's been training doing double sessions. Can't see him starting but I'd imagine he will make an appearance from the bench.

He was voted the Most Influential poster in Pie and Bovril history, so you'd be correct in that comparison. Just let that sink in.

You have to stop taking the Internet as real life and it's more important for most people that their 5 month old said her first word or 2 year old learned to put their shoe on rather than who's the most influential on a football forum. That's a comparison for you bro'.

I have no idea who that is but I've no doubt that he's about as relevant as your club.

Trolling or not, I've never understood questioning the relevancy of another club, particularly one you've shared a division with quite a lot over the last decade. But, if that's your patter, that's your patter.

Trolling or not, I've never understood questioning the relevancy of another club, particularly one you've shared a division with quite a lot over the last decade. But, if that's your patter, that's your patter.

It's the sort of patter that should be left to the mutants at the OF.

Archived