Falkirk vs Hibernian - 17/01/16

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Na. It seems he's been desperate to play some football (and dropping a division to get it only helps confirm that), so I don't think his hunger or desire will be an issue. How he fits in with the rest of the squad, time will tell, but I can only see him doing really well.

Far more negatives than positives, court case on the 20th January to add to it, which could see him no even kick a ball for Hibs. No one knows where his head is at, still feel it will be a few weeks before he could do a job, 5 months since a competitive game is a huge thing

Wouldn't have expected Stokes to start anyway. If we can aim to get him fit and on form by the end of the month, that would do for me.

Maybe give him a game or 2 in the U20s and bring him on for half an hour next weekend in preparation of the semi

Forecast is for the snow to go off around 5.30 tonight. Hopefully that will give the club enough time tomorrow morning onwards to get the pitch and stadium surrounds clear.

It won't melt anyway as I can see the temperature is to go barely north of zero degrees today or tomorrow.

Guest Back Post Misses

Pitch is currently being cleared as snow has almost stopped to stop it freezing.

Tractor clears the pitch. Takes about 3 hours apparently.

No problem for the game as long as it does not snow tomorrow I am told.

Guest Back Post Misses

Why did they not have it covered? Absolutely ridiculous.

They don't cover it now as there is a special bit of machinery that clears it not damaging the surface.

As long as there is no snow tomorrow little chance it will be off

Archived