Falkirk vs Hibernian - 17/01/16

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Back Post Misses

Can't help think it is an opportunity lost.

Henderson made a huge difference as Hibs changed their shape to get back in the game.

Pity Miller doesn't have the legs any more as he gave Hibs a hard time for the time he was on.

Peach of a finish from Alston.

Need to beat Livingston now before the Sevcodome game. Still only 2 defeats in the league all season.

Yet again we hear a Manager unwilling to tell the truth about a key decision.

Houston wasnt slow to play the wounded soldier when Hibs got the benefit of Alan Muirs blunder at the last home game but today he benefitted but he wasnt big enough to say that his team dodged a bullet.

Make no mistake Falkirk throughly deserved their point but that was a penalty all day long.

Managers, players there all at it. Mcginn had the cheek to say it was a definite pen at the last game here. These things tend to even out over the course of a season.

Stubbs fed up again that despite the resources available to him he again failed to beat falkirk.

Rangers will walk this league no doubt, Hibs will walk Falkirk in the play off's who knows what will happen after that in the promotion play off that, I really think United vs Hibs with killie going down, f**k knows what will happen in that game though according to united going on a good run to save Themselves.

Rangers will walk this league no doubt, Hibs will walk Falkirk in the play off's who knows what will happen after that in the promotion play off that, I really think United vs Hibs with killie going down, f**k knows what will happen in that game though according to united going on a good run to save Themselves.

My eyes are bleeding.

Edited to add, it's cute you're defending your relative/friend on here but it's getting a bit embarrassing. Poor Liam.

United are never going on a run mate.

Houston is a horrible wee guy. Moans like f**k when he believes his side have been wronged but when they get a wee break today he basically calls McGinn a cheat. Typical Jambo I suppose.

Edit: We were shite today for what it's worth. Keatings hasn't played well for ages yet got a start ahead of Henderson again. Stokes in for Malonga will also be an absolute stick on.

Houston is a horrible wee guy. Moans like f**k when he believes his side have been wronged but when they get a wee break today he basically calls McGinn a cheat. Typical Jambo I suppose.
To be fair, Hibs players have a habit of diving about the place.

Genuinely not saying this to have a go but I quite fancy Falkirk to lose the first playoff. Not because of anything to do with Falkirk as a team but it just seems to happen more often that not when a team has to get past some mob they finished 30 points ahead of.

Archived