Falkirk vs Hibernian - 17/01/16

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hibs would win this league easily if a Rangers wasn't in it. As would Rangers if hibs wasn't. Falkirk are on a great run but with all due respect its not quite similar.

Why is it not quite similar? Because we've spent less that you on our squad?

I still think we'll finish above Falkirk but if we play like we have the past few games we'll probably lose this.

Yous should finish above us, much bigger squad and budget. I'd love to finish in second, we're here at this point so hopefully we can stay in the fight. We should be nowhere near the big two however.

Yous should finish above us, much bigger squad and budget. I'd love to finish in second, we're here at this point so hopefully we can stay in the fight. We should be nowhere near the big two however.

Hopefully both of us finish above Rangers.

In all honesty, if Falkirk finish above either of the 2 big clubs, heads will surely roll at either of the clubs.

Hibs can't stand failure, not 2 years on the bounce anyway and Warburton wouldn't be given a 2nd season. Look at the abuse he took after losing the 1 game to us.

My prediction is, Rangers win the league because they'll throw a fair a bit of money at it this month and unlike before have a manager who doesn't sign shite. We'll beat Falkirk to 2nd place but not by much because we have a bit more depth in the squad. We'll meet in the playoffs and it genuinely could go either way.

My honest thoughts on how it'll go. I don't think I'll be far off, unless Falkirk fall away badly.

My prediction is, Rangers win the league because they'll throw a fair a bit of money at it this month and unlike before have a manager who doesn't sign shite. We'll beat Falkirk to 2nd place but not by much because we have a bit more depth in the squad. We'll meet in the playoffs and it genuinely could go either way.

My honest thoughts on how it'll go. I don't think I'll be far off, unless Falkirk fall away badly.

We win the playoff semi then go on to beat Killie at Rugby Park.

Archived