Great british tea cake

forever_blue

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The guardian and independent ran with an article too but I guessed the daily mail would get more of a reaction so posted that instead , it's worked well I may add

Can you post the Guardian one? If love to see their take on it but can't find it.

Slightly defensive response but fair enough. I have the Guardian app and the story wasn't on it when I checked (probably was on yesterday).

I stand by my conclusion of our being a non story.

Anyone who cares about this should probably put their head in a bucket of water until they feel at peace.

I was going to go with "be brutally tortured in every way imaginable to the level of pain just short of causing numbness or loss of consciousness, such that the pain is maximal and sustained in perpetuity" but I guess "put their head in a bucket of water until they feel at peace" is an acceptable compromise.

I was going to go with "be brutally tortured in every way imaginable to the level of pain just short of causing numbness or loss of consciousness, such that the pain is maximal and sustained in perpetuity" but I guess "put their head in a bucket of water until they feel at peace" is an acceptable compromise.

We definitely come from different ends of the political spectrum.

Archived