Great british tea cake

forever_blue

You do realise that Lees came out in support of the union prior to the referendum?

Nationalists will boycotts teacakes of all kinds whilst unionists fill their faces, meaning we'll be healthier and more likely to survive to the next referendum.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Scottish Resistance stage hilarious protest against Tunnocks

http://www.buzzfeed.com/jamieross/fifty-five-percent-of-scots-prefer-tunnocks#.de8jL5ZBX

That is fucking brilliant. Do these arseholes not realise that the Lion was never on the teacake wrapper anyway, and that it still remains on the box?

If you actually look at the advert in question the lion is on it. I assume these fruitloops don't even know what they're complaining about.

02_06191435_f34b5e_2629947a.jpg

Jamie Ross' piece on BuzzFeed about the protest was outstanding. Incredible group of people in the Scottish Resistance. Nutters to a man.

Jamie Ross is slightly obsessed with the Scottish Resistance.

And "yer Da" jokes.

I have never seen a 3 man protest get such wide coverage.

This. It's embarrassing.

Both the protestors and the coverage.

Jack McConnells tweet annoyed me the most - Extreme poverty, climate change, war, modern slavery. And Nationalists in Scotland are protesting against Tunnock's tea cakes. I despair.

Get tae f**k.

I have never seen a 3 man protest get such wide coverage.

Uddingston is seriously Box Office, that's why. All I want to know is did the three of them go across the road and get a half bottle of Buckie from the Anvil? Assuming the Anvil still provides that magnificent service, obviously.

I once saw John Peel and Teenage Fan Club drinking a bottle of Buck on almost the same spot where they had the protest. While they were filming a TV programme. Facts I didn't make up thread for that pish.

Archived