Great british tea cake

forever_blue

We definitely come from different ends of the political spectrum.

:lol:

It's not so much the political spectrum we differ on. I guess I'm just more willing to attribute desert to stupidity. You're far too optimistic to think humanity will Darwin its way out of the moronic. It needs a push.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Jacobite's really are becoming a parody of themselves.

What are a "really", why is the plural for this noun not "reallys" and why are the really that the Jacobite owns becoming a parody of themselves? Do really have agency? Do they have a self? This this self shared between them or does each constituent have its own?

For those keeping score at home:

Identity politics that can be legitimately used to influence behaviour: British - see 'Great British...' (10 million variants, all TV channels); Tunnock's 'Great British Teacakes'.

Identity politics that can't, shouldn't or would simply be pathetic if used to influence behaviour: Scottish, erm... anything not 'British' - see 'anyone calling obvious arse Boyd Tunnock an arse'.

Riiiight.

Loved Tunnocks tea cakes and wafers since we kids, a rare treat at my grandparents house! Great memories but

hardly think it will sway anyone either way when the next Ref comes round though. folk will just carry on as normal with their decadent treat with a cuppa

First it was refugees now it's tea cakes they are getting on there high horse about. The Yes movement is getting more and more embarrassing by the hour

"their"

Sheesh. Where DO they educate Britnats these days?

Slightly off topic, borders biscuits are expanding their business today according to the BBC.

I couldn't give a shit if they bankrolled the entire BT campaign, I would not give up their dark chocolate ginger snaps.

Mcvities chocolate orange digestives is where its at with a cup of tea

• 2 weeks later...

Archived