Scotland vs Denmark- 29th March

• Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It will be very pleasing if Bridcutt comes on as a sub instead of McGinn.

I'm just hoping Bain doesn't come on again just to see the utter seethe from some of the Dundee fans on here.

He's miles better than McGinn.

I'd say he is, McGinn could well become better though.

Bridcutt is the best CDM in the squad and he isn't starting though, it worries me that Mulgrew is getting all this game time, he shouldn't be anywhere near the starting 11 when shit gets serious.

I'd say he is, McGinn could well become better though.

Bridcutt is the best CDM in the squad and he isn't starting though, it worries me that Mulgrew is getting all this game time, he shouldn't be anywhere near the starting 11 when shit gets serious.

You just don't like Mulgrew, I'm not overly bothered over whoever played out of Bridcutt and him tbh. I doubt it would make much difference.

Looking forward to seeing what Fletcher can do in the number 10 role. I'm sure it was something a poster on here suggested a few months ago with Rhodes up top (so it'll probably be disastrous) and I can see where Strachan's coming from by doing so.

I've been wanting to see this setup for ages (tho not just me posting about it)

Quietly confident we'll look a lot more dangerous this way

Wait a minute... Team sheet has been recalled?!?

Maloney in at number 10, ignore all of the above

Delighted that players who have already failed as Scotland players are continued to be picked by this incompetent unfunny clown.

At what stage do we say enough is enough and get rid of dead wood like Maloney, Hutton, Whittaker, Greer, Fletcher, Brown, Mulgrew ect and bring in young lads from the u21 who deserve a chance to gel and a chance to get us to a major tournament

Delighted that players who have already failed as Scotland players are continued to be picked by this incompetent unfunny clown.

At what stage do we say enough is enough and get rid of dead wood like Maloney, Hutton, Whittaker, Greer, Fletcher, Brown, Mulgrew ect and bring in young lads from the u21 who deserve a chance to gel and a chance to get us to a major tournament

Not one of they players you mentioned has 'failed' or been a failure for Scotland.

Greer probably shouldn't be there mainly because of age.

Guest DAVIDB69

A lot of thirty somethings on tonight expect almost a full team of thirty somethings by the first qualifier

The old failures will be in their usual places in the first qualifier.

Maloney hasn't been getting games at hull but good enough for Scotland

Guest DAVIDB69

Not one of they players you mentioned has 'failed' or been a failure for Scotland.

Why what have they achieved

Did you see the under 21s earlier?  They were abysmal.  Just lucky Northern Ireland were about twelve times worse.

Have any of them qualified for a major tournament as a Scotland player? No. They are failures. I suppose accepting mediocrity comes more naturally to some rather than others.

Archived