Out of contract...

If Goodwillie ends up leaving Aberdeen

According to DG, in the pub the other week, he hasnt been offered a new contract by Aberdeen and doesnt expect to offered one.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Completely indifferent to Goodwillie staying or going TBH. Undeniable talent but the boy is a total moron.

Has he been a let down with Aberdeen? I felt that we really missed a good opportunity not signing him.

Goodwillie clearly has a decent touch, a good 'footballer' as some might say, but, I've been hearing "wait til it clicks" etc. Unfortunately he just won't click, he lacks the attitude and it's seeming more and more likely that his original spell at Dundee United was a purple patch.

Goodwillie clearly has a decent touch, a good 'footballer' as some might say, but, I've been hearing "wait til it clicks" etc. Unfortunately he just won't click, he lacks the attitude and it's seeming more and more likely that his original spell at Dundee United was a purple patch.

Wouldn't be averse to letting him leave for a nominal fee in this window if we could get a decent replacement in.

Wouldn't be averse to letting him leave for a nominal fee in this window if we could get a decent replacement in.

I really can't see why anyone would pay for him to be honest. If anything, we'd let let him go for free to get him off the wage bill now instead of summer.

Ive just gone on this thread on my phone for the first time, and now understand that the second post was not mocking me for my well publicised hatred of the sunglasses emoticon, and is taking the piss out my OP (which is perfect on my laptop).

Very odd.

Ive just gone on this thread on my phone for the first time, and now understand that the second post was not mocking me for my well publicised hatred of the sunglasses emoticon, and is taking the piss out my OP (which is perfect on my laptop).

Very odd.

I'm not getting this either? :lol: Looks fine on my phone.

I'm not getting this either? :lol: Looks fine on my phone.

Its very weird, as Alex posted its coming up as purely emoticons for some folk :lol: Had no idea until yersterday

Archived