Fifth Round Draw

Nope - Spartans are a Lowland League outfit, and so are a level above Junior dross like yourselves.

Thanks for playing anyway.

Unlike you, we've already tucked them away when we played them. "Men against boys" their manager said. Not sure what happened after they destroyed you though.

Your shot.

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hopefully we'll meet the Pars in the next round to exact revenge for our League Cup exit.

I think both Pars and County fans would be happy with a bye against Dundee.

A non league or lower league team at Cappielow would be good. If not, a winnable tie at Cappielow - Dumbarton, maybe Killie, Dundee United, etc. If not, a money spinner please like one of the old firm or Hearts Hibs as televised match.

Just please not Inverness, or worse, Ross County away!

^^^^ still gets lifted over the turnstiles,and cannae afford away games type post.

who said that ? id double it lol

I can't be sure, I think it was HTG though. It was a few years ago now - probably the season he scored 30 odd for you guys (2010?). There was interest from a senior team and I'm sure HTG said that it would take £30K minimum for his services, I always remember baulking at that, especially considering Tommy had failed senior level just the year or two before. Tried to have a search for it there but no joy.

I can't be sure, I think it was HTG though. It was a few years ago now - probably the season he scored 30 odd for you guys (2010?). There was interest from a senior team and I'm sure HTG said that it would take £30K minimum for his services, I always remember baulking at that, especially considering Tommy had failed senior level just the year or two before. Tried to have a search for it there but no joy.

he is over the 200 goals now.

I had been thinking it would be fun to get East Kilbride for a new Lanarkshire derby - but we would get drawn away, the game would be moved to NDP and we would obviously lose because that's what happens there...

Archived