Fifth Round Draw

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To be honest Morton at home would not be good financially. Would be better to get a team who will bring more than 200 fans with them.

This from a Hamilton fan? :lol:

Only a few years back (2007 I think), Morton brought 4000 to Fir Park for a Scottish Cup tie. Hamilton, just last week, brought just over 500 fans to Fir Park for a New Years derby match.

Anyway, this thread is for clubs who haven't been fucked by Annan. On yer way...

Completely agree with this. Spartans rode them last year so I'd fancy that. Dumbarton at home or the winners of the non league tie. Anything that presents a half decent chance of the last 8 - I'm not arsed about a big team yet. That said, we'll be struggling to retain an interest after next week I suspect.

Dumbarton, the best part time side in the country. We'd shag Linlithgow Rose.

I will be happy to get through against Linlithgow to be honest - anything after that is a bonus. If we do get through, I wouldn't say no to another non-league opponent or Annan at home - alternatively, one of the biggies (or even United) away.

Almost a certainty that we'll draw the Pars though. (meaning 6 games against them this season and, in all likelihood, 6 defeats)

Dumbarton, the best part time side in the country. We'd shag Linlithgow Rose.

I very much doubt that so it would be excellent to test out the presumption - if we're spared by the replay.

The absolutely buckled state of that Hamilton/Linlithgow no-mark is the highlight of the round IMO.

You can score the Hamilton bit out for the purposes of this thread. "Bucked" I'll give you.

I very much doubt that so it would be excellent to test out the presumption - if we're spared by the replay.

On what basis? Your struggles against a dogshit League One outfit at the weekend?

The sooner that the latest Junior no-marks get their usual drubbing by the first professional outfit to come calling, the better.

On what basis? Your struggles against a dogshit League One outfit at the weekend?

The sooner that the latest Junior no-marks get their usual drubbing by the first professional outfit to come calling, the better.

You went through all this pish with Spartans last year. You're the Dave of P&B - find some new material champ.

You went through all this pish with Spartans last year. You're the Dave of P&B - find some new material champ.

Nope - Spartans are a Lowland League outfit, and so are a level above Junior dross like yourselves.

Thanks for playing anyway.

Archived