Dundee United v Celtic, Fri 15 Jan 2016

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So... season starts after this one, aye?

If we were playing with any confidence I'd want to see us to get fired into them, but we will no doubt shite ourselves into a tame defeat.

Carlton Cole makes Guy Demel look like a 19 year old Olympic sprinter but he will probably bag a couple of unmarked headers from a combined 1.5 yards out.

We've seen your fans idea of #Bedlam. Please don't embarrass yourselves like that again.

Oh f**k, I thought I'd erased that from my memory. The footage from inside the Tannadice hospitality box entitled #bedlam - a couple of guys applauding a Utd goal in the 6-2 game. Sulley Minteri.

United fans really should be stopped from being allowed to upload videos to YouTube.

Oh f**k, I thought I'd erased that from my memory. The footage from inside the Tannadice hospitality box entitled #bedlam - a couple of guys applauding a Utd goal in the 6-2 game. Sulley Minteri.

United fans really should be stopped from being allowed to upload videos to YouTube.

I'd have ended that last sentence at the word stopped t.b.h.

We talking about the pre match pub video from the weekend....:lol
Looking forward to watching the next stage of the relegation fiesta.At least with the large percentage of woman and children in the home ends, they will have a plentiful supply of shitey nappies to use as artilery in retaliation to the Celtic Lidl bombs. Two horrendous sets of supporters.
Oh f**k, I thought I'd erased that from my memory. The footage from inside the Tannadice hospitality box entitled #bedlam - a couple of guys applauding a Utd goal in the 6-2 game. Sulley Minteri. United fans really should be stopped from being allowed to upload videos to YouTube.
Can you fuckers go back to your own thread.http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/223302-dundee-united-201516-season/page-232

/linkage?

Sorry mate, my wife (who has no interest in football but recognised it for the minter it was) showed me it on FB.

It was titled something like "this is how Utd prepare for a Scottish cup tie" (catchy) and comprised a pub half full of people half singing a song with most sitting down.

It looked awful.

Archived