Thought we deserved the win. As good a first half performance i've seen in a while, plenty of grit and determination with some decent play aswell. Hamill of all people was brilliant. Winning tackles and distributing the ball pretty well. Carrick looked lively up front, just got pushed around a bit. Kiltie was everywhere chasing lost causes and taking players on. Looks to be enjoying his football which is great to see.

Didn't think we deserved to go in at half time level. But its typical of our season. The amount of failed clearances from us that are punished is mental.

Slaters goal was a peach, not seen many better at rugby park. Maybe Paul Wrights against Hibs just shades it.

Conditions were indeed woeful but it was nice to see Yogi not blaming them for the result.

Watching the tractor vs groundstaff race to clear the snow at half time was a good laugh aswell.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since he is our top scorer this year ....name me anyone better ?

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed-man is king. 7 goals from 22 games is hardly amazing and just goes to show how bad the entire team is that Josh is looking (to some) like a player.

Better at football? Almost everyone in the squad is better than Magennis at football. Notable exceptions of Barbour, Westlake and Connolly.

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed-man is king. 7 goals from 22 games is hardly amazing and just goes to show how bad the entire team is that Josh is looking (to some) like a player.

Better at football? Almost everyone in the squad is better than Magennis at football. Notable exceptions of Barbour, Westlake and Connolly.

Josh has in fact scored 9 this season and in 4 of the games we would have either drawn or lost making a points difference of -8 . Pathetic in the big scheme of things if your team is in the top half of the table. But Killie are in their present position for numerous reasons so any contribution in the goal stakes should be welcomed .

Josh is our top scorer not footballer , but none of our better footballers are going to the Euros , and should one of our worse footballers at the club score a few goals he might end up be the fiscal saviour of our club. So I'd be extremely grateful if youd suppress the negative reports on our Josh, those Man City scouts are IT savvy you know.

Josh has in fact scored 9 this season and in 4 of the games we would have either drawn or lost making a points difference of -8 . Pathetic in the big scheme of things if your team is in the top half of the table. But Killie are in their present position for numerous reasons so any contribution in the goal stakes should be welcomed.

He's been our only forward in virtually every game for the last season and a half. Of course he's going to have scored goals that have us gaining points - I wonder however how many points his firing the ball directly at the goalkeeper have cost us. I suspect it's more than eight.

Archived