• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Back to game chat...

Kilmarnock will be missing Magennis, McHattie and Smith by the looks of things. ICT will be missing Devine... with Draper the likely replacement at CB... or Tremarco/Wedderburn *shudder*.

http://www.scottishfa.co.uk/resources/documents/Disciplinary/CurrentSuspensions/Season2015/16/PlayerSuspensions/LOS26%20(7%20Jan%202016)%20cw.pdf

We really do need Meekings back asap to make up the dream team at CB of Warren/Meekings.

Interesting who our left back will be. I'd put Findlay out there personally and play a flat, nothing fancy, 4-4-2 with Boyd and Carrick up front.

Ashcroft and Conrad at centre half because Balatoni and Connolly can't play together.

McDonald

Syme Ahcroft Balatoni Finday

KIltie Slater Hamill McKenzie

Carrick

Boyd.

Devine must have cost us at least half a dozen goals this season so no big loss there. How long is Meekings out for?

No idea. I haven't seen any news on his latest set back from either the club (no shock there) or in the local press.

I clocked him in the gym over the Christmas break when I was back in Inverness. The guy is a tank. I think he was squatting using all the weights and Nat Wedderburn.

Hopefully our victory in the Meh Derby and a good performance against Hearts, has gave the players a bit of confidence coming into this match. Although Big Josh, McHattie and Smith missing this match (if this is true) will be a big loss to us.

1-1 Boyd to score for us and either Ashcroft or Hamill will give away a penalty.

Are trains from Central to Killie running as normal this weekend? Some of our fans seem to think there are buses running instead. I couldn't see anything on the Scotrail website to indicate problems.

Are trains from Central to Killie running as normal this weekend? Some of our fans seem to think there are buses running instead. I couldn't see anything on the Scotrail website to indicate problems.

Pretty sure trains are running to Kilmarnock think problems on the line begin further south.

Not having Josh is a big miss but hopefully Boyd can find his shooting boots. I'd put findlay at full back as well as he's fast and should cover well. Having hamill in for smith is worrying though.

Either that or Splaine comes in for Smith. Anyone know what's happened to Westlake? If he's fit/ still at the club I would play him at left back with Findlay right back. Just so long as Barbour doesn't start.

Either that or Splaine comes in for Smith. Anyone know what's happened to Westlake? If he's fit/ still at the club I would play him at left back with Findlay right back. Just so long as Barbour doesn't start.

As bad as Barbour is, Findlay at full back simply doesnt work. Itll ruin the guys confidence to persist with him there.

Any news on the guy we were linked to earlier this month? Hodson or Hodgson or something.

Not having Josh is a big miss but hopefully Boyd can find his shooting boots. I'd put findlay at full back as well as he's fast and should cover well. Having hamill in for smith is worrying though.

Splaine would be my pick to replace Smith, if that is indeed the case. Hamill gives me the fear.

Archived