Rangers vs Killie

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Big Raman has confirmed that our 'interest' in McCoist won't be going any further.

Killie have sold out the away corner, and are starting to sell tickets for the Broomloan from yesterday. Sold a further 200 today alone.

Sold 1200 so far I heard. Hopefully we'll make a bit of noise.

Sold 1200 so far I heard. Hopefully we'll make a bit of noise.

Not to bring the tone down (further), but it's so frustrating. Given the decent crowd we took to Perth and the fact we could realistically take 1500+ on Saturday, there is a latent support there waiting to reappear. Let's just hope Billy Davies can reignite the fire amongst the support (hurry up and hire him, FFS).

Not to bring the tone down (further), but it's so frustrating. Given the decent crowd we took to Perth and the fact we could realistically take 1500+ on Saturday, there is a latent support there waiting to reappear. Let's just hope Billy Davies can reignite the fire amongst the support (hurry up and hire him, FFS).

Yup. Given half the chance there is still a damn good fanbase there somewhere. Billy Davies just might be that man to reignite a bit of passion. He has that "says what he wants" streak that our support likes so much.

I'm starting to get a bit excited for this one.

I can't predict this one. If we are solid, play with width and get the ball in early to Josher, then we can win this game. If we lose an early goal and our heads go down then we can capitulate quite easily.

Mcdonald

Hodson Findlay Balatoni McHattie

Slater Smith

McKenzie Dicker Kiltie

Josh

This is how I imagine we'll line up including our new signings. Hodson is a certainty to start but Dicker might have to sit on the bench and Higginbotham will play in the middle.

There is some pace there with McKenzie and Kiltie to attack the space left by Rangers full backs bombing on.

I can't predict this one. If we are solid, play with width and get the ball in early to Josher, then we can win this game. If we lose an early goal and our heads go down then we can capitulate quite easily.

Mcdonald

Hodson Findlay Balatoni McHattie

Slater Smith

McKenzie Dicker Kiltie

Josh

This is how I imagine we'll line up including our new signings. Hodson is a certainty to start but Dicker might have to sit on the bench and Higginbotham will play in the middle.

There is some pace there with McKenzie and Kiltie to attack the space left by Rangers full backs bombing on.

Hopefully this is the side in which we play. Although, I can see Hamill and Tope starting this match. Hopefully, Jig keeps both of them on the bench and makes sure that Scott Robinson stays as far from the team as possible.

Hopefully this is the side in which we play. Although, I can see Hamill and Tope starting this match. Hopefully, Jig keeps both of them on the bench and makes sure that Scott Robinson stays as far from the team as possible.

Tope and Hamill will be useful off the bench for pace/defensive duties.

I'm sure there is some stuff that Robinson can carry from the bus.

Archived