Rangers vs Killie

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will Killie even try to win this game? Normally they don't even try.

Like on Admin day?

Good good. 2 of those bad boys and a Bovril for lunch it is.

No ta. Other than their cut of the ticket cost, I'll not be giving Rangers another penny. A Killie pie from Brownings in the Foregate for the train up, I think.

I can't predict this one. If we are solid, play with width and get the ball in early to Josher, then we can win this game. If we lose an early goal and our heads go down then we can capitulate quite easily.

Mcdonald

Hodson Findlay Balatoni McHattie

Slater Smith

McKenzie Dicker Kiltie

Josh

This is how I imagine we'll line up including our new signings. Hodson is a certainty to start but Dicker might have to sit on the bench and Higginbotham will play in the middle.

There is some pace there with McKenzie and Kiltie to attack the space left by Rangers full backs bombing on.

Is Smith back? Feel we missed him in the middle of the park against Accies.

Plus I'm not sure Dicker will play that far forward, as he's more of a defensive midfielder by all accounts.

Assuming SS is still out, I'd go with:

MacDonald

Hodson Findlay Balatoni McHattie

Dicker Slater

McKenzie Higginbotham Kiltie

Magennis

...although I wouldn't be shocked to see a more defensive three in the middle of Hamill, Dicker and Slater; with Higginbotham dropping out.

No ta. Other than their cut of the ticket cost, I'll not be giving Rangers another penny. A Killie pie from Brownings in the Foregate for the train up, I think.

Normally I'd agree with you, but they are really good pies. Probably the nicest pie, (outside ours obv), that I've ever had at a fitba game.

Archived