Rangers vs Killie

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another anti-football side in Killie.

Was our own fault for lacking in the final third, we should have hammered them.

We'll win the replay, killie have literally nothing going forward, the likea of Dumbarton, Morton etc are more of a threat.

FFS , yir sectarian fuckwit Club have been deceased for over 3 years now.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:GET FUCKING OVER IT, WAGGY 1873 :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Another anti-football side in Killie.

Was our own fault for lacking in the final third, we should have hammered them.

We'll win the replay, killie have literally nothing going forward, the likea of Dumbarton, Morton etc are more of a threat.

:lol: Absolute state of this. Ye ragin', aye?

Rangers were the better team, but they're no Dundee United, that's for sure.

Can't believe Rangers didn't win that, Kilmarnock were even more brutal. :lol:

Poor finishing on the day has cost us the win but one would expect Rangers to be the favourites in the replay at Rugby Park. Rangers usually do okay there and Kilmarnock will likely open up a bit more leaving gaps in the defence.

Kilmarnock defended well but the service to Magennis wasn't great. Other than his chance in the first half I don't remember them creating any goalscoring opportunities (although I was pished to be fair)

Although it was a 'step up in quality' I didn't think they were better than a Hibs, Falkirk or even St Mirren who've all had a right good go at Rangers this season with the latter being my prediction for promotion via the playoffs.

You need another striker

Maybe. We'll see how it goes. Kenny Miller has been playing well recently. Waghorn has done very well for us but has been a bit off-form of late. O'Halloran has just come in and can play through the middle. I won't be too surprised if we sign a striker in the summer though.

Killie fans are posting that they looked better organised yesterday under McCulloch. I've no reason to doubt that however I suggest you be cautious as it's much easier to organise defensively than offensively. It will be interesting to hear how well they are organised when they have to come out offensively to win important league points.

Apart from poor finishing Rangers imo were the better team especially the second half. I think Zelalem is a promising youngster however he would not be in my starting eleven but yesterday I thought that's the best he's played in the first half. Although yesterday was some sort of indication of what level Rangers are at, make no mistake that is irrelevant. Only one target and that is to win the league. I'm now hoarse in saying Hibs are not going away. Hibs really impressed me today and I thought overall their performance was much better than Rangers.

Poor finishing on the day has cost us the win but one would expect Rangers to be the favourites in the replay at Rugby Park. Rangers usually do okay there and Kilmarnock will likely open up a bit more leaving gaps in the defence.

Kilmarnock defended well but the service to Magennis wasn't great. Other than his chance in the first half I don't remember them creating any goalscoring opportunities (although I was pished to be fair)

Although it was a 'step up in quality' I didn't think they were better than a Hibs, Falkirk or even St Mirren who've all had a right good go at Rangers this season with the latter being my prediction for promotion via the playoffs.

:thumsup2

Good luck to all Killie fans braving that cesspit of bigotry.

You're trying too hard, Mikey!

He really wasn't by the way. Why do the guys next to the away fans even pay for a ticket? All they did all game was hurl horrific abuse, bare their teeth and offer everyone a fight, (they seemed to be mainly offering fights to children and teenage boys though). Some of the bile from these guys was awful, (a lot of it sectarian). Why do Rangers still play 'Follow, Follow' if the fans are going to sing/mumble those lyrics quite clearly?.

The 'stewards' seemed unable to hear it though - strange. Guys on the tier above spitting and being held back by stewards whilst screaming obscenities at the end was a touch of class though.

Some of the lads on the left of the away support were hilarious. My personal favourite being a fat, baldy speccy guy in his late forties who continually pulled us the fingers despite being in attendance with, I presume, his primary school age son.

Some of the lads on the left of the away support were hilarious. My personal favourite being a fat, baldy speccy guy in his late forties who continually pulled us the fingers despite being in attendance with, I presume, his primary school age son.

Loved the elephant at the end who gave the hand gestures to us. What did he expect in return? :lol:

I get a great view from where I sit and clearly both sets of fans are goading each other, welcome to fitbaw.

The 'worst' it got from the Killie end was the obligatory "you're not Rangers anymore".

When the replies from the home end included sectarianism, threats, spitting and the throwing of coins then the response isn't quite proportionate is it?

If Rangers fans had stuck to "You're going down with United" or y'know, other stuff relating to football... Then nobody would be complaining.

Absolute tosh, it was clear from where I was sitting that there were plenty of away fans more interested in spending the entire game goading the away fans, plenty of morons on both side, stop deluding yourself.

You misread my point, either deliberately or because you're a bit thick.

On the basis that it's the latter, then I'll explain what I meant.

Did I say that no Killie fans were more interested in "goading" Rangers fans? No, of course when our usual away crowd is a thousand or so less than Saturday then you'll get the odd idiot that's only there to wind-up Rangers fans.

However, the "goading" handed out mainly involved Sevco, Mike Ashley, liquidation, standing by whilst your club died, failing to win promotion last season etc. That sort of thing.

Do you think that singing sectarian songs or shouting about Killie fans being of a certain religion is a proportionate response to football related 'banter'? Do you think that responding to "Cheerio, cheerio, cheerio" by spitting and throwing coins is a proportionate response?

Plenty is not the odd idiot.

I get it..... the Killie fans are all little angels and shout nice things at the big bad Rangers fans and the coin tossing never hits anyone and is never caught on our hi tech cctv, alongside this the police and stewards just ignore it all.

The Killie support never took to singing/shouting about religion, so we're winning on that account...

I know at least one Killie fan (a well known one, at that) who was hit by a 1p and a 10p from the Rangers end. I think she might even be on P&B as Mellymoo.

The Killie support never took to singing/shouting about religion, so we're winning on that account...

I know at least one Killie fan (a well known one, at that) who was hit by a 1p and a 10p from the Rangers end. I think she might even be on P&B as Mellymoo.

When killie play Celtic their fans give them the dfb type treatment.

When it's us they give it the DOB type treatment.

That's fitba, get off yer high horse.

I saw a killie fan get scudded by a low flying hoover, hope he recovers.

I get it..... the Killie fans are all little angels and shout nice things at the big bad Rangers fans and the coin tossing never hits anyone and is never caught on our hi tech cctv, alongside this the police and stewards just ignore it all.

When killie play Celtic their fans give them the dfb type treatment.

When it's us they give it the DOB type treatment.

That's fitba, get off yer high horse.

I saw a killie fan get scudded by a low flying hoover, hope he recovers.

woosah-gif-bad-boys-2.gif

What have you become Ted?

What have you become?

Archived