Tennis: Australian Open 2016

John Lambies Doos

Indeed. On that point, I noticed Europsort using an image of Murray wearing Adidas on a head to head graphic with Raonic earlier, good to see they're up to date.

The only reason I remember is that I also have one of those awful blue polo shirts. I loved his comment to the umpire "Are you having a laugh?".

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Imagine the scenes if Murray wins the final and the French Open, thereby completing the Career Golden Slam before Djokovic and Federer.

Fed has won the French and therefore the career grand slam. It would be good if Murray done it though.

Are BBC showing the final?

No they binned their coverage to save money. At one point they had all rights for Australian Open and shared them with Eurosport (or sub contracted them from Eurosport) but now they only show highlights. They also had WTF as well but only show one match a day now, and could be looking to go highlights only soon as well.

I purchased a Eurosport player pass for this two weeks. £6.99 for a month. Was superb in the earlier rounds as you were getting HD streams from every court.

Not getting the hate for raonic at all. Just because he has a big serve people seem awful quick to criticise. At the end of the day you need more than a big serve to win 2 sets against Murray, I thought he played some really nice stuff at times yesterdauy

Archived