Queens v Alloa

I'll get the ball rolling this week for next weekend's match (well if the snow clears). Looking forward to visiting Palmerston for this one. A similar result to the first league game of the season would do nicely.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure how this will go but last week against Raith and for 60 minutes against Morton we've shown some sense of spirit and that we can compete with the mid table clubs this season, It is refreshing going into a game and not thinking "Oh here we go it's Saturday again".

The new boss Jack Ross has given the team the kiss of life. We competed well with Falkirk at home but went down 1-0. On Tuesday we won 1-0 away to Raith in a game that could have gone either way. Yesterday was frustrating as I thought we were the better of the teams. Gallagher was in goals and looks the part.

Really looking forward to next week were I am now confident we will be competitive.

Not sure how this will go but last week against Raith and for 60 minutes against Morton we've shown some sense of spirit and that we can compete with the mid table clubs this season, It is refreshing going into a game and not thinking "Oh here we go it's Saturday again".

Should be a close game, then, because we have shown we can compete with the mid-table clubs this season too.

Looks like there is no new signings for this game Higgians is out so not good.We have been very poor at home this season just boring to watch.A boring 0-0 it looks like to me.

Eh! Murdoch on loan from Rangers he will add a new dimension to the midfield, very good energetic Box to box midfielder.

Always enjoy trips to Dumfries despite never bloody winning there- always good pre match and like the ground. After the last couple of games, pretty confident we can make a decent game of this. Look to be playing much better as a unit, with a couple of decent additions and injuries starting to clear up.

Looking forward to seeing how young McKenna fares against Lyle- a real test for him.

As per the norm away to Queens- would be fairly happy with a point here.

Pressure of work has stopped me getting to more than a few games at the start of the season, although the generally disappointed and pessimistic reactions of more devoted followers have dissuaded me from making a real effort to get to Palmerston since then, I must admit, and may mean that I'm slipping slowly into the Not a Real Fan category. But even so, I'm (slightly) excited at the prospect of getting to the ground tomorrow for what I'm sure will be a nil-nil forget-a-match. I so hope I'm wrong. Come on, Queens, give me a performance to make me want to keep coming back!

Pressure of work has stopped me getting to more than a few games at the start of the season, although the generally disappointed and pessimistic reactions of more devoted followers have dissuaded me from making a real effort to get to Palmerston since then, I must admit, and may mean that I'm slipping slowly into the Not a Real Fan category. But even so, I'm (slightly) excited at the prospect of getting to the ground tomorrow for what I'm sure will be a nil-nil forget-a-match. I so hope I'm wrong. Come on, Queens, give me a performance to make me want to keep coming back!

Let's hope so too many have been put off by the home performances this season.

Archived