Fair enough, I wasn't aware he was your 4th choice CB and haven't seen him play too much to pass any real judgement.

You may remember the opening goal he scored in last season Scottish Cup meeting :P

You may also remember he pretty much scored your equaliser for you :lol:

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

McLean has really grown into the team, he really is a class player. He goes looking for the ball all the time, trying to get things moving and looking for a pass. I think he has picked up a few bookings this season though, he will be a big miss on current form.

Shinnie should be captain IMO. Can't agree about Considine though, thought he had a poor game TBH.

McLean is tremendous. His reading of the game is superb. He was my MOTM against Ross County on Sunday, and again the strongest candidate for me last night. We are very lucky to have him.

Shinnie is objectively the best choice for captain, and very possibly has been from the start of the season. Hopefully he'll have the armband on a permanent basis next year.

I'm far from Considine's biggest fan, but I thought he was just about passable if you overlook the aforementioned mistake. I prefer him at centre-back to left-back, not least because I think Shinnie should be playing every game he can in the latter role.

McLean is tremendous. His reading of the game is superb. He was my MOTM against Ross County on Sunday, and again the strongest candidate for me last night. We are very lucky to have him.

Shinnie is objectively the best choice for captain, and very possibly has been from the start of the season. Hopefully he'll have the armband on a permanent basis next year.

I'm far from Considine's biggest fan, but I thought he was just about passable if you overlook the aforementioned mistake. I prefer him at centre-back to left-back, not least because I think Shinnie should be playing every game he can in the latter role.

Lot of good points. I thought Maclean's reading of the game and positional sense when we went down to ten men at County was superb. A big part of why we got so much possession with a man shy.

Shinnie would be ideal as skipper, would lead by example and I don't think the responsibility would bother him at all. Jack, to me, hasn't suited the role and Reynolds isn't playing well enough just now.

Considine really steadied our back 4 in Dingwall and again looked good last night bar one shaky moment but I'd be bricking it if it were him and Taylor together against the thumb.

Good 3 points last night again but I'd like to see us score a few more. I don't spend time studying stats but I'd doubt our chances to goals ratio is that great.

All in all, despite the scoreline being 1-0, I felt it was a really comfortable win for us. We should have scored more but there we go.

Shinnie, McLean & Storie had fine games and Shinnie seems suited to the captain's role. One mistake apart, thought Considine was solid enough and an improvement on a recently shaky Reynolds.

Dundee are a pale shadow of last season's team, entertainment wise. The swashbuckling, counter attacking at swift pace game has gone, which is desperately sad. Severely lacking pace in the attack and also a midfield battler. Nick Ross is a shitebag and offers nothing.

All in all, a comfortable and deserved win.

All in all, despite the scoreline being 1-0, I felt it was a really comfortable win for us. We should have scored more but there we go.

Shinnie, McLean & Storie had fine games and Shinnie seems suited to the captain's role. One mistake apart, thought Considine was solid enough and an improvement on a recently shaky Reynolds.

Dundee are a pale shadow of last season's team, entertainment wise. The swashbuckling, counter attacking at swift pace game has gone, which is desperately sad. Severely lacking pace in the attack and also a midfield battler. Nick Ross is a shitebag and offers nothing.

All in all, a comfortable and deserved win.

Deserved yes but not comfortable.

Archived