For far vs Stenhousemuir

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still confused how a footballer can throw a couple of punches at another player and escape with only a yellow card? Thought we were the better side most of game but never really troubled their keeper 2nd half. New boy Ryan looks a lively player

I thought Swankie had his best game probably this season, actual won a header and chased back too!

Smith had his best game too, still lots of room for improvement but some positive stuff from him today.

How Omar got Forfar's MOTM is a mystery, he will be a good signing for us but Denholm did more in 20 than Omar did the whole game.

Praise has to go to Stenny's defence, they were solid today. Our biggest goal threat was carried off just before the break when we lost our CB, not surprised we conceded not long after either, very sloppy defending and Hill was about a mile away from what should have been a routine save.

Some positives from Forfar though, far better football played today than in recent months.

I thought Swankie had his best game probably this season, actual won a header and chased back too!

Smith had his best game too, still lots of room for improvement but some positive stuff from him today.

How Omar got Forfar's MOTM is a mystery, he will be a good signing for us but Denholm did more in 20 than Omar did the whole game.

Praise has to go to Stenny's defence, they were solid today. Our biggest goal threat was carried off just before the break when we lost our CB, not surprised we conceded not long after either, very sloppy defending and Hill was about a mile away from what should have been a routine save.

Some positives from Forfar though, far better football played today than in recent months.

The result guys was Forfar 0 Stenhousemuir 1 a game we had to win. How come Swankie gets such an easy ride from the fans. He must be the worst captain we have had in 40 years. When he played for Arbroath he was Dickov like. Tapping ankles standing on toes and scoring goals. Now defenders could puff a cigar and have an easy afternoon. Still we only have him for 5 years!

The result guys was Forfar 0 Stenhousemuir 1 a game we had to win. How come Swankie gets such an easy ride from the fans. He must be the worst captain we have had in 40 years. When he played for Arbroath he was Dickov like. Tapping ankles standing on toes and scoring goals. Now defenders could puff a cigar and have an easy afternoon. Still we only have him for 5 years!

Swankie was chasing about a fair bit yesterday , still not captain material though .

A game we had to win? We are not that far behind with still 16 games to go and a game in hand over some other teams immediately above us.

As for Swankie, I've been saying he's been a passenger for months but the last 2 games he's put a shift in and we have looked all the better for it. Do you think he had a bad game yesterday? Do you think we didn't show improvement compared to recent games?

And yes, he is not captain material.

I was there yesterday and to be honest I thought Forfar deserved the win. We had no one controlling the ball up top, and when we brought on Scotland to do so he got injured. Colin McMenamin had his best game in a while, chasing down everything and challenging for everything in the air. As said above, you rarely troubled us and Meechan and Murray strolled through the game with ease. Also thought Bowman, the keeper, had a good debut, but his handling is poor, as he continuously dropped the ball when he caught it.

I was there yesterday and to be honest I thought Forfar deserved the win. We had no one controlling the ball up top, and when we brought on Scotland to do so he got injured. Colin McMenamin had his best game in a while, chasing down everything and challenging for everything in the air. As said above, you rarely troubled us and Meechan and Murray strolled through the game with ease. Also thought Bowman, the keeper, had a good debut, but his handling is poor, as he continuously dropped the ball when he caught it.

i was there also..and believe that stenny was the better team and deserved the win.

I do agree with everything else you have said...scotland is a worry injured again.....bowman does drop the ball..and i am hoping that

the goalkeeping coach will rectify that issue.

the highlights are now on the stenny website.

I wasn't there yesterday, work commitments, however we are always going to let in a goal or two. Toothless up front.

Swankie, I like, but he's not showing any captain quality, some said he ran about a bit more. ffs I can run about.

ps. Who else has started to lookat the teams we could get? If we're lucky to be in the playoff.

I wasn't there yesterday, work commitments, however we are always going to let in a goal or two. Toothless up front.

Swankie, I like, but he's not showing any captain quality, some said he ran about a bit more. ffs I can run about.

ps. Who else has started to lookat the teams we could get? If we're lucky to be in the playoff.

tbh - I'll be happy with mid-table rather than worry about who might finish 2nd bottom of the Championship come May.

i was there also..and believe that stenny was the better team and deserved the win.

I do agree with everything else you have said...scotland is a worry injured again.....bowman does drop the ball..and i am hoping that

the goalkeeping coach will rectify that issue.

the highlights are now on the stenny website.

They threatened us more, that's why I thought they deserved the win

tbh - I'll be happy with mid-table rather than worry about who might finish 2nd bottom of the Championship come May.

In fairness Forfar will destroy whoever they play.

That league is garbage.

Archived