Tommy Robinson

Bambino7

1 minute ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

People might laugh, but what we need here is a few days of ‘British Summer’ rain to cool this down. 

That is absolutely the case.

It's no coincidence that when, in living memory, we've had this kind of unrest before - in 2011 and in 1981 - it's happened in high summer.

A few days of rain would be better at taking the immediate sting out of this than any deliberate intervention.  

We're not seeing the behaviour of committed revolutionaries here.  The participants are mainly idiots.

1 hour ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

“Wake up babe, the new racist fascist c**t getting bitten by a police dog just dropped”

IMG_0481.jpeg

Should have stolen some sausage rolls to give him the energy to run away.

55 minutes ago, Newbornbairn said:

RT were pushing the line that the guy who stabbed the girls was a Syrian who'd arrived less than a year ago for a full day after the police released details to the contrary. 

And? RT is banned in the UK. 

8 minutes ago, MazzyStar said:

And? RT is banned in the UK. 

Is it? Looks pretty available online 

https://www.rt.com/news/602111-uk-civil-war-inevitable-musk/

The UK is at risk of sliding into a civil war, Tesla and SpaceX CEO Elon Musk has said, commenting on the ongoing anti-immigration protests in the country that have turned violent.

Several cities in the UK, including Liverpool, Nottingham, Leeds, Belfast, Stoke-on-Trent, Blackpool, and Hull, were plunged into chaos after a knife attack in Southport, England left three children dead and several others injured. The attack was carried out by Axel Rudakubana, a 17-year-old born in Britain to Rwandan parents. Meanwhile, there are rumors circulating online that the culprit was a Syrian migrant who went to Britain by boat.

13 hours ago, Jambomo said:

What a woman, I don't think given the numbers that I'd have spoken out like that no matter how repulsed I was - and the other woman's face at being called out on it!

The daughter looks genuinely confused that her learned behaviour might just be abhorrent

I don't normally 'buy a coffee' for anyone but if I had her details she'd certainly be drinking coffee.

5 minutes ago, Ned Nederlander said:

What a woman, I don't think given the numbers that I'd have spoken out like that no matter how repulsed I was - and the other woman's face at being called out on it!

The daughter looks genuinely confused that her learned behaviour might just be abhorrent

I don't normally 'buy a coffee' for anyone but if I had her details she'd certainly be drinking coffee.

The “watch the news watch the news” speil says it all about the media influence. 

6 minutes ago, Newbornbairn said:

Is it? Looks pretty available online 

https://www.rt.com/news/602111-uk-civil-war-inevitable-musk/

Well maybe it isn’t banned then but I’ll definitely not be clicking on that link. Anyway, I highly doubt the thugs that have been trying to burn down hotels in recent days will be regular viewers of RT. 

The money that funds the western far right comes from the likes of the Kochs, Peter Thiel and organisations such as the John Birch Society and The Heritage Foundation, not Russia. 

1 minute ago, MazzyStar said:

Well maybe it isn’t banned then but I’ll definitely not be clicking on that link. Anyway, I highly doubt the thugs that have been trying to burn down hotels in recent days will be regular viewers of RT. 

The money that funds the western far right comes from the likes of the Kochs, Peter Thiel and organisations such as the John Birch Society and The Heritage Foundation, not Russia. 

If you say so Chief 

16 hours ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

It is interesting that Scotland has avoided the riots. Scotland is 95% white so there is less hostility from the far right. 

We're probably more left leaning than the English but the potential for this is there. You can see it bubbling up already with Rangers fans.

Not sure that explains it all.

image.png.95c20a6196d205208020d7c98990acbc.png

31 minutes ago, Suspect Device said:

Not sure that explains it all.

image.png.95c20a6196d205208020d7c98990acbc.png

Yes, I'd have thought a few of the affected places such as Hartlepool and Blackpool would be pretty white in terms of demography. 

That can play into it too of course.  It's easier to 'other' people if you rarely interact with them. 

You even hear that sort of ugly sentiment round here too, despite the fact that most of the immigrant population is made up of doctors for Christ's sake.

52 minutes ago, Ned Nederlander said:

Yes, it is impressive that the woman calls this out so emphatically.

It's the most depressing clip though.  The kid's behaviour is obviously totally shaped by the adults in her life, but it's still disturbing to see.  Just as bad though, is the attitudes of the adults following behind.  Imagine seeking to defend that and having a go at the person challenging it.  Truly despicable.

TR wasn't a happy man last night when this guy tweeted where he was currently staying. His "I'll knock on your door" tweet has since been deleted. 

Screenshot_20240805-010205.png