Tommy Robinson

Bambino7

1 minute ago, MazzyStar said:

Well maybe it isn’t banned then but I’ll definitely not be clicking on that link. Anyway, I highly doubt the thugs that have been trying to burn down hotels in recent days will be regular viewers of RT. 

The money that funds the western far right comes from the likes of the Kochs, Peter Thiel and organisations such as the John Birch Society and The Heritage Foundation, not Russia. 

If you say so Chief 

16 hours ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

It is interesting that Scotland has avoided the riots. Scotland is 95% white so there is less hostility from the far right. 

We're probably more left leaning than the English but the potential for this is there. You can see it bubbling up already with Rangers fans.

Not sure that explains it all.

image.png.95c20a6196d205208020d7c98990acbc.png

31 minutes ago, Suspect Device said:

Not sure that explains it all.

image.png.95c20a6196d205208020d7c98990acbc.png

Yes, I'd have thought a few of the affected places such as Hartlepool and Blackpool would be pretty white in terms of demography. 

That can play into it too of course.  It's easier to 'other' people if you rarely interact with them. 

You even hear that sort of ugly sentiment round here too, despite the fact that most of the immigrant population is made up of doctors for Christ's sake.

52 minutes ago, Ned Nederlander said:

What a woman, I don't think given the numbers that I'd have spoken out like that no matter how repulsed I was - and the other woman's face at being called out on it!

The daughter looks genuinely confused that her learned behaviour might just be abhorrent

I don't normally 'buy a coffee' for anyone but if I had her details she'd certainly be drinking coffee.

Yes, it is impressive that the woman calls this out so emphatically.

It's the most depressing clip though.  The kid's behaviour is obviously totally shaped by the adults in her life, but it's still disturbing to see.  Just as bad though, is the attitudes of the adults following behind.  Imagine seeking to defend that and having a go at the person challenging it.  Truly despicable.

TR wasn't a happy man last night when this guy tweeted where he was currently staying. His "I'll knock on your door" tweet has since been deleted. 

Screenshot_20240805-010205.png

From my flat if I put a speaker in my window I could have my music heard in the Castlegate,

Mibbes a selection from Cat Stevens - Peace Train, Oh Very Young, Morning Has Broken, If You Want to Sing Out, Sing Out, Ramadan Moon......

image.png.3363b3a505af4febe0fa075b31d5be0b.png 

It a WFH day and abuse will be hurled, this is an appalling poster.

4 minutes ago, MEADOWXI said:

From my flat if I put a speaker in my window I could have my music heard in the Castlegate,

Mibbes a selection from Cat Stevens - Peace Train, Oh Very Young, Morning Has Broken, If You Want to Sing Out, Sing Out, Ramadan Moon......

image.png.3363b3a505af4febe0fa075b31d5be0b.png 

It a WFH day and abuse will be hurled, this is an appalling poster.

Looks like something Russian trolls would put out, where did you find it?