Tommy Robinson

Bambino7

26 minutes ago, carpetmonster said:

Remands being handed out in Sunderland

Leanne runs a shit removals firm. Very poor reviews in general, but the comment below may be a bit sarcastic (or maybe not).

We had a mixed experience with Leanne. She turned up on time and quoted us a very good price. I was really impressed with their Hugo Boss uniforms.

41 minutes ago, MEADOWXI said:

From my flat if I put a speaker in my window I could have my music heard in the Castlegate,

Mibbes a selection from Cat Stevens - Peace Train, Oh Very Young, Morning Has Broken, If You Want to Sing Out, Sing Out, Ramadan Moon......

image.png.3363b3a505af4febe0fa075b31d5be0b.png 

It a WFH day and abuse will be hurled, this is an appalling poster.

I'd be hopeful that given it's over a month away the turnout will be low and peaceful

Having said that 'Duelling Banjos' would be a more than suitable soundtrack.

3 hours ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

If you have 500 rioters in a situation and try to arrest 250 people, you’d need around in excess of 2000 police officers deployed on the ground to do that in an almost safe way and about 400 vehicles (200 to transport and another similar figure in reserve incase you had to evacuate the public order cops) and with cuts to custody centres through austerity there is no longer sufficient cell space to have hundreds/thousands of people locked up in police cells. You’d need a capacity that is no longer there. Thats the reality of it. 

Arresting the ones acting the most aggressive at the front surely would disperse the rest of the ones there for Insta likes a bit of a laugh free greggs and to impress wee lassies. I can understand this in organised demo situations where the hardcore seasoned combat 18/EDL types are involved.  When the squeeky chav kicks the wee polis lass he should have been arrested there and then,

1 hour ago, welshbairn said:

Looks like something Russian trolls would put out, where did you find it?

Someone had it come up on their feed so not sure, need to go back and ask,

1pm on a Wednesday does seem an odd time, though can't imagine that many going would have to take time off work.

The crier and the woman are both alcoholics. The third man has 20 prior convictions.

https://www.sunderlandecho.com/news/crime/man-who-pelted-officers-was-floored-by-police-dog-during-sunderland-disorder-court-told-4729536

Lumpenproletariat. Folk who've been so marginalised (inter-generationally) that they now just focus on instant gratification. This leaves them ripe for being bribed/led by reactionaries to push against working class interests. Such as manning racist riots.

5 minutes ago, MEADOWXI said:

Someone had it come up on their feed so not sure, need to go back and ask,

1pm on a Wednesday does seem an odd time, though can't imagine that many going would have to take time off work.

7th September is a Saturday. Same day as another braindead rally in Glasgow.

7th August is Wednesday.

1 hour ago, Ned Nederlander said:

I'd be hopeful that given it's over a month away the turnout will be low and peaceful

Having said that 'Duelling Banjos' would be a more than suitable soundtrack.

1 hour ago, Suspect Device said:

7th September is a Saturday. Same day as another braindead rally in Glasgow.

7th August is Wednesday.

Misread the date as today the 5th and assumed the 7th would be a couple of days away and they wouldn't be hanging around to jump on the bandwagon.=

Gives me time to perfect filling water balloons with piss and firing them by catapult at anyone there, or just scattering bird food laced with laxative at 12.45 and watch anyone that shows up be shat on by every seagull & pigeon in Aberdeen.

Edited by MEADOWXI

Check out the comments on this video.  I mean I know it's the Daily Express but even so....

I'm kinda hoping they are bots or just made up (no one really uses the word 'pesky' do they?).  There is just something a bit 'fake' sounding about them. But then the implication is the Daily Express is making all this shite up.

OK, not saying we should flood the comments section or anything but.....it'd be kinda fun, right?

6 minutes ago, Ya Bezzer! said:

Check out the comments on this video.  I mean I know it's the Daily Express but even so....

I'm kinda hoping they are bots or just made up (no one really uses the word 'pesky' do they?).  There is just something a bit 'fake' sounding about them. But then the implication is the Daily Express is making all this shite up.

OK, not saying we should flood the comments section or anything but.....it'd be kinda fun, right?

That's a daily occurrence at the Express.

42 minutes ago, Ya Bezzer! said:

Even the Daily Express' logo looks like an EDL type thing.

2 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Looks like something Philyerboots would put out, where did you find it?

FTFY 

PS if anyone sees Kaye Adams in passing, give her a right good kick up the fanny from me. Horrible shit stirring boot (oh look, it’s the BBC again).

7 minutes ago, Alert Mongoose said:

I see Labour have continued that Tory tradition of only doing interviews in front of a Union Jack.  

It's utterly pathetic.

If one ignores the absolute point and laugh brass neck on her, it’s also notable that Priti Patel’s called out Farage while Kieth fuffs and mumbles. 

7 minutes ago, carpetmonster said:

If one ignores the absolute point and laugh brass neck on her, it’s also notable that Priti Patel’s called out Farage while Kieth fuffs and mumbles. 

For once the Wicked Witch is right.