Tommy Robinson

Bambino7

14 minutes ago, Steve_Wilkos said:

Would it be right to say that only the middle-class favours immigration? 

Pretty sure working class folk that are hacking their lungs up in hospitals up and down the land are fairly grateful of immigrants in the NHS. 

There is, of course, another aspect to the "protests" that might be getting held in Scotland. I suppose it's conceivable that the "Pro-UK" shower might relish a chance to have a pop at the almost 50% of the population here that seem to favour Scottish independence.

If the Pro-UK "protestors" kick off, ironically it might result in an attitude switch that they might not like.

Edit to add - A "Pro-UK" march in Scotland, to me, has a completely different vibe to one elsewhere in the UK.

Edited by Salt n Vinegar

1 hour ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Sitting back and doing nothing isn't an option.

My biggest fear about any counter-demo is the usual anarchists that attach themselves looking for a rumble with the Nazis.  

That can only be prevented by self-policing by the counter-demo itself - to get the majority to get the idiots to behave.

Yeh but no but........

On 04/08/2024 at 17:19, tongue_tied_danny said:

That'll teach the Muslims...

The c**t who is backheeling the window looks like he has never used soap in his life. I'm not sure why he's so desperate to get in there.

The c**t in the England shirt already been caught and charged. Superb. Can't wait til every thick mouth breather from this video is behind bars. They will all be SHITTING themselves right now waiting on a knock at the door 😃

3 hours ago, Leith Green said:

And there are some who say "we cant just label these people as thick".

Yes, yes we f**king can.

Sadly, they will come up with the skinhead pished up rentamob on the trains from England........and there are small elements in this country that will be enticed by their crap (nothing like England ).

I see AUOB have already cancelled their demo in Edinburgh so there can be a huge anti fascist counter demo in George Sq - personally, I think they are being drawn into a trap.

This, of course, what Robinson/YL desperately wants and to provoke a massive pagger so he can say the entire UK is on fire.

My son is back in Glasgow then, I will be telling him to avoid GS and anywhere near Queen St tbh.

Thats sensible parenting, i get the sentiment behind wanting to show opposition to hate, but all they want to do is draw them into a riot, its a race war these people want.

1 hour ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Sitting back and doing nothing isn't an option.

My biggest fear about any counter-demo is the usual anarchists that attach themselves looking for a rumble with the Nazis.  

That can only be prevented by self-policing by the counter-demo itself - to get the majority to get the idiots to behave.

Yes im sure the anarchists will do what they are told… 

24 minutes ago, Salt n Vinegar said:

There is, of course, another aspect to the "protests" that might be getting held in Scotland. I suppose it's conceivable that the "Pro-UK" shower might relish a chance to have a pop at the almost 50% of the population here that seem to favour Scottish independence.

If the Pro-UK "protestors" kick off, ironically it might result in an attitude switch that they might not like.

Edit to add - A "Pro-UK" march in Scotland, to me, has a completely different vibe to one elsewhere in the UK.

It’s interesting to note that the type of right wing “British” nationalism you get down south (which is effectively English nationalism but with union jacks) is of a different flavour to the loyalist British nationalism we get here and in NI.

I often wonder if the unique interplay between football and politics we get here has an effect on why that type of politics and these riots haven’t/won’t kick off the way they have down south.

I think that type of politics being both closely associated with the most knuckle dragging element of the support of a football club which everyone else already hates - and with the loyalist subculture that is viewed with derision to everyone who doesn’t already partake - serves to hamper the movement’s appeal to a mainstream audience here.

23 minutes ago, Jives Miguel said:

The c**t in the England shirt already been caught and charged. Superb. Can't wait til every thick mouth breather from this video is behind bars. They will all be SHITTING themselves right now waiting on a knock at the door 😃

The wee p***k can be seen in the video in this article. Attacking a BMW.

https://www.bbc.com/news/articles/cj622z0w7n0o

5 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Thats sensible parenting, i get the sentiment behind wanting to show opposition to hate, but all they want to do is draw them into a riot, its a race war these people want.

Yes im sure the anarchists will do what they are told… 

The last march I was on they tried to do something and were prevented from doing so by other marchers - words were not the main tool . . .

31 minutes ago, Jives Miguel said:

Lad's got previous and he's clearly got issues asides from being a massive racist.

https://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/news/hull-east-yorkshire-news/teenagers-plan-get-rid-europeans-2262107

Edited by welshbairn

On 04/08/2024 at 10:25, Derek Patterson said:

Currently in Blackpool for Rebellion Festival.

Whole North Pier and Wintergardens area was a bit of a circus throughout the afternoon.

Gathering of them waddling along the prom and chanting for Tommy (chanting for a made up character is FAF really) and waving flags. Standard FTP chat when they clocked a boy in a Celtic top. Most of the bother in the square looked to be youths lobbing bottles about. Load of them in the shopping centre too breaking stuff and trying to chore stock from shops.

Seemed to calm down a bit into the evening then kicked off again sporadically after 10.

From what I gather, their initial angle was that it was because of what happened in Southport. However, after it became apparent that the details of that didn't suit their standard narrative, they changed it to "because of the boats". In any event, being thuggish wanks and causing bother to innocent folk going about their business isn't really going to get any sort of message over.

They did seem a bit taken aback when they swaggered round the corner and found hundreds of us milling about outside the Winter Gardens. Barely heard a peep out of them, mostly daft kids from what I saw. Best bit was one one of them lobbed a glass bottle at the church and it didn't break. 

4 hours ago, Leith Green said:

And there are some who say "we cant just label these people as thick".

Yes, yes we f**king can.

Sadly, they will come up with the skinhead pished up rentamob on the trains from England........and there are small elements in this country that will be enticed by their crap (nothing like England ).

I see AUOB have already cancelled their demo in Edinburgh so there can be a huge anti fascist counter demo in George Sq - personally, I think they are being drawn into a trap.

This, of course, what Robinson/YL desperately wants and to provoke a massive pagger so he can say the entire UK is on fire.

My son is back in Glasgow then, I will be telling him to avoid GS and anywhere near Queen St tbh.

I feel like it wont ever take place, they'll never cancel it though so you'll get the usual 8 fash c***s sheepishly hanging about.  

14 minutes ago, ParsJake said:

They did seem a bit taken aback when they swaggered round the corner and found hundreds of us milling about outside the Winter Gardens. Barely heard a peep out of them, mostly daft kids from what I saw. Best bit was one one of them lobbed a glass bottle at the church and it didn't break. 

"We're a Christian nation, respect are culture"

1 hour ago, Venti said:

The wee p***k can be seen in the video in this article. Attacking a BMW.

https://www.bbc.com/news/articles/cj622z0w7n0o

I'm going to act like a criminal Neanderthal c**t - best wear a shirt that makes me stand out for the CCTV and all to easily spot me, look at those idiots all in black hiding their faces, just no looting style.