Tommy Robinson

Bambino7

3 hours ago, KirkieRR said:

Passing thought: I applaud the English courts, police and Westminster government for fast-tracking the prosecution and gaoling* of the far-right rioting vermin. I wish their Scottish cousins had been pursued with equal vigour after their antics in George Square, Sept 2014.

* Though I fear English prisons may now become colleges of thicko race-hate.

Greenied for the heroic stand against American cultural pollution 

4 hours ago, Sheas_cake said:

I think that ship sailed decades ago. 

Many of these arseholes are going to get out in a year or two's time to the realisation that their pavement-dancing racist nonsense has cost them jobs, homes and probably relationships. All because they believed a conman like Tommy Ten-names. I am literally unable to find a small enough violin. 

At least I’m sure they will have learnt their lesson and adjust their lifestyle accordingly.

Spoiler

IMG_0047.gif.3fc2890df8ea458d5a3c539c7627fa26.gif

5 hours ago, Sheas_cake said:

I think that ship sailed decades ago. 

Many of these arseholes are going to get out in a year or two's time to the realisation that their pavement-dancing racist nonsense has cost them jobs, homes and probably relationships. All because they believed a conman like Tommy Ten-names. I am literally unable to find a small enough violin. 

A period of sober reflection, including assessment of who's really responsible for their unhappiness, or straight back into "dirty furriners stole my prospects"?  :rolleyes:

Alloa went through a brief period of demonstrations years ago - we had a big Pride protest, massive Sash Bash, and race hate get-together in short order. The (overtly) racist one had about a dozen seething skinheads cordoned off tidily at one end of the High Street; hopefully Glasgow sees something similar.

12 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

Oh no.

Racists missing a trick if they don't go with "Anti-Janey Godley and also down with furriners".