Tommy Robinson

Bambino7

7 minutes ago, BFTD said:

Is this it? Sounds entirely reasonable until she starts whining about the Green Brigade.

No, I don't have the clip but she was essentially complaining to a polis (who has the worst moustache i have ever seen) that the green brigade are being kettled and they are letting 'the hons' do what they want.  

Personally thought she was spot on about the green brigade there though, they are regularly at these events without any bother, performative policing.  

1 minute ago, itzdrk said:

No, I don't have the clip but she was essentially complaining to a polis (who has the worst moustache i have ever seen) that the green brigade are being kettled and they are letting 'the hons' do what they want.  

Personally thought she was spot on about the green brigade there though, they are regularly at these events without any bother, performative policing.  

Christ, complaining about being called **** again, is it.

You'll forgive my confusion, considering the nick of the comments to that video.

21 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

That was an extremely funny video.

Amongst her laughable claims, was the one that loyalists parade every week of the year apart from one month 😂

She hasn’t aged well since I last saw her.  Hatred isn’t good for your health, Jeannydoll.

Just now, CarrbridgeSaintee said:

That was an extremely funny video.

Amongst her laughable claims, was the one that loyalists parade every week of the year apart from one month 😂

She hasn’t aged well since I last saw her.  Hatred isn’t good for your health, Jeannydoll.

Looks like they aren't inviting you to them all wee man

I mind when I was at college in Norwich, an African post grad and his family got their windows smashed in by NF types. At the meeting to discuss how to protect them some daft Welsh bint started wittering on about all the discrimination the Welsh face in England, this Jeanette reminds me of her. I'm sure she has a point but there's a place and time.

1 hour ago, BFTD said:

Is this it? Sounds entirely reasonable until she starts whining about the Green Brigade.

I was fine with the Green Brigade bit, personally. My one complaint would be with her line about "religiously-motivated crime" against Irish heritage folk in Scotland. There's not nothing in that. There's likely still some bias among police in certain areas of Scotland which isn't quite what she said but is close enough. However, its just such a small issue compared to the other problems with our justice system that I think its self-indulgent to highlight it.

3 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

I mind when I was at college in Norwich, an African post grad and his family got their windows smashed in by NF types. At the meeting to discuss how to protect them some daft Welsh bint started wittering on about all the discrimination the Welsh face in England, this Jeanette reminds me of her. I'm sure she has a point but there's a place and time.

I commented just before reading yours. This is along the lines of my thinking too.

38 minutes ago, carpetmonster said:

You’ll need to change your name to BFAFTD. 

I was thinking more about BFTPD, actually.

BTW, I see we've got another Unionist whose first response to someone who they disagree with is, "well, I don't find them physically attractive"  :rolleyes: