The Rangers vs Falkirk

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is Halliday a big miss?? Clutching at straws probably

He is when you consider he wasn't even a DM to start with as we don't have one.

Could end up with a CB playing where Halliday was. So Warburton definitely has a bit of shuffling to do!

You cannot appeal a yellow card.

Ah right cheers, I wasn't entirely sure of the circumstances. I can't see his omission from the game unsettling them too much to be honest. Would like to see O'Hara start in this game, between his pace and Baird's work rate and 'in your face' style of attack from them both has proven to cause The Rangers problems at the back. Every confidence in whatever team Houstie puts out though as I'm sure he will have his homework done on any potential scenario the magic hat has to throw at us.

Is Halliday a big miss?? Clutching at straws probably

He's definitely a miss for us, but assuming that Jason Holt returns from a minor knock, we'll be fine across the middle of the park. It's the centre of defence that continues to be the biggest concern.

I thought this. Didn't end well. According to Morton fans I don't know anything about football now.

I don't think that's just Morton fans, or only to do with that faux pas, to be honest.

Rangers should just give us the 3 points for this game, so it allows us to get closer to Edinburgh Celtic...

On a serious note, this is going to be very tough for us although we shouldn't fear it. I don't think Rangers will miss Halliday that much, he's very much overrated. I would like to see us play Sibbs off the main striker

Archived