The Rangers vs Falkirk

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm going to the game, hopefully the "storm" won't be as bad as predicted and travelling wony be affected.

My gf is from Falkirk and she has refused to go to this game with me, probably because she knows her boys will be getting beat. I'm predicting a drab game, 1-0 to Rangers, Waghorn with the goal

I'm going to the game, hopefully the "storm" won't be as bad as predicted and travelling wony be affected.

My gf is from Falkirk and she has refused to go to this game with me, probably because she knows her boys will be getting beat. I'm predicting a drab game, 1-0 to Rangers, Waghorn with the goal

We aren't playing Ayr Utd though.

Jason Holt is back in the team on Saturday.

MW says Jordan Thompson could possibly play in Halliday's place against Falkirk.

No offence to the player however this is a vital match and I would definitely go with experience and someone who has been playing regularly. However MW sees them training daily! His choice!

Great to hear that big Lee Miller & Peter Grant are back fit again and available. Connor McGrandles also back available after being ineligible.

Kevin McCann & Myles Hippolyte added to the squad too after signing. COYB!

I think Hippolyte will be a good signing for you and Houston is a much better manager than whoever Livi have/had and will get much more out of him.

Do you think he'll get 'game time' tomorrow?

I think Hippolyte will be a good signing for you and Houston is a much better manager than whoever Livi have/had and will get much more out of him.

Do you think he'll get 'game time' tomorrow?

I liked this guy when I've seen him play. Has to do a lot more when not on the ball however he has lots of skills.

Archived